[WIP] Skyrim: Global Evolution

Bongfu

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hope to hear more from this mod now that the CK will be released soon. Keep it up guys, you have a solid crowd behind you! Perhaps things can get sorted out with the Nexus admin so it can be posted here. If not, at least the Steam Workshop will be up as well.

Very interesting project and a huge scope as well. I hope it works out. Best of luck, I'll be watching your progress.

Looks like the OP got himself banned so I'm pretty sure this is dead as far as The Nexus is concerned. He might be hosting it on another site though.

EDIT: If you google the mod name you can find it on Planet Elder Scrolls, however, if you download it you see that it's just a series of player.placeatme bat files. There is no actual mod.

Edited by VincentIcarus

Looks like the OP got himself banned so I'm pretty sure this is dead as far as The Nexus is concerned.

There are a few people who are volunteering for this mod who are members in good standing, myself included. Unless Nexus has rules posted a mod designed by a banned modder, I expect it'll eventually find itself a home on the Nexus.