Upcoming features and interviews

TheTokenGeek

Chesko, Tannin42, Sheson, SparrowPrince

SMKViper

Thinking about who's actually gonna give a good interview. I think that Expired and Schlangster for example have a lot of interesting things to say, but they may not be the easiest to interview.

Then there's Banjobunny which would be a hilarious interview but he's no one popular :)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millenia, FadingSignal, and Kyokushinoyama. All awesome modders, and content creators! Any one or all three interviewed would be epic, and awesome! Edited by ephla442

I can think of so many I would love to hear an interview from. Many have already been listed in previous comments. This includes People who may not be directly making mods but assisting in their function. People like Boris Vorontsov, Michael of Gamer Poets, and even one of your newest members Tannin. Of course I one person that has not been listed also comes to mind that is making great mods is Fading Signal (Personal Favorite) =). There are so many talented Mod Authors out there that the list could be endless. The Nexus Community was built with people sharing ideas and thoughts and their visions of the games that we all love. I have no doubt the amount of people in the "Pool of Talent" so to speak is endless. Thanks for the updates. I really would like to see a "News" section that is updated on a regular basis. And let us not forget that there are still people that give without getting (paid) who deserve thanks as well. =)

First, great idea!

So many! But my top pick would be sheson - we know little about him and his mods are utterly important

Teabag86, Gopher, and Michael from Gamer Poets - all of them had helped this community in a variety of ways

And some of my favorite modders I would like to hear about: MannyG, Arthmoor, Gamwich, Cabal, Kryptopyr, Chesko...