SKSE

Lodbrok

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

If you use Steam version of SSE you can juste dowload the previous version of the SkyrimSE.exe

press win+R, paste: steam://nav/console

in steam console, paste: download_depot 489830 489833 583541185188584076

the v1.5.50 exe will download to [...]steamapps/content/app_489830/depot_489833

put it back into the Skyrim SE folder

That will do until SKSE64 is updated

I tried this out and it actually works (in my case with SkyUI). But everytime i enter any inventory in game there is a delay of like 3 to 5 seconds :..( anyone with the same problem or even a solution ??

oh yeah, almost forgot. when launching the game and loading a save, I get the notification, that skse64 ain´t running cause SSE version doesn´t fit

I tried this out and it actually works (in my case with SkyUI). But everytime i enter any inventory in game there is a delay of like 3 to 5 seconds :..( anyone with the same problem or even a solution ??

oh yeah, almost forgot. when launching the game and loading a save, I get the notification, that skse64 ain´t running cause SSE version doesn´t fit

Well, as it says: The version of SKSE you're using always has to fit the version of the game. Older versions of SKSE can be found on the archive page of the silverlock team:

http://skse.silverlock.org/download/archive/

If I'm not mistaken, you'll need SKSE 2.008 for game version 1.5.50.

• 2 weeks later...

Was working, now error about version is newer than mod. Can someone point me to the solution for this startup error?

All my versions are the current versions of sse. and skse. The thing is I HAVE V.0.2.0.8 AND SSE version 1.5.53.0

Edited by HRRoach

• 4 weeks later...

Please help,

I have recently installed Skyrim SE to a new computer and, following all the instrictions, installed SKSE. On using the SKSE launcher I checked that SKSE was installed by pressing the tilde key and typing 'getskseversion'. it indicates that SKSE in running 2.0.10, release idx 59 runtime 01050350. The game then plays. However, if I add a basic mod such as SKYUI I get Error code 1 SKSE not detected. What have I done wrong?