SKSE

Lodbrok

That's fair. Well, I can make up for lost time whenever it's ready :smile: until then... I guess... LOTRO... maybe crack out TESIV...

Never really got into LOTRO. Only online game any of our team is actively playing is ESO (unless you include Minecraft as an online game). What do you think of it? Is it moddable (inquiring minds want to know!)?

EDIT: We're always looking for something else to mod!

I imagine it's as moddable as other MMORPGs are (are they very moddable?? lol)

Most online games (like ESO and WoW) aren't overly moddable. Both of those MMORPGs are limited to UI modding. Basically, unless you're running your own server (like Minecraft, Ark, etc), modding is limited to client-side UI mods.

Then no, it's probably not moddable lol if anyone out there knows any different, PLEASE do correct me :)

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why I don't have much hope for ES6 to be anything but a garbage wannabe MMO, disguised as a single player game.

I'm confused... what does an ES5 update have to do with the quality of a game that's barely started development?

Considering the "update" just contains paid mods for their online store, just a reminder of how Bethesda's business practices are a bit wack these days.