The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheelspin is a game so horrible that wikipedia doesn't care that its page is filled with misinformation and memes. In fact the game is so bad the wikipedia page includes a review "I wouldn't play this game even if it was given away free with tampons" and it is not seen as spam.

Wikipedia page.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Check out Big Rigs: Over the Road racing ! it's classed as one of the worst games ever made! search for it on Gamespot.com and watch the video review :D

Well the worst games I played so far has been.

C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight

Homefront (On the list for a lot of reason extremly short campaign, and bad AI for single player, For MP bad hit detection at time (even worse then BC2 at release), and bad mechanics)

Metro 2033 (at least to me)

Universe at War: Earth Assault (Very clumsy controls, game mechanics, kind of junky story line as well)

Wheelspin is a game so horrible that wikipedia doesn't care that its page is filled with misinformation and memes. In fact the game is so bad the wikipedia page includes a review "I wouldn't play this game even if it was given away free with tampons" and it is not seen as spam.

Wikipedia page.

And it looks like Bethesda published it... Ouch.

I'd have to say Little Big Planet. That game was just horrible.

Seriously wilne96??

You necro posted this topic whose last message was over 6 MONTHS ago.

Nice one mate.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/armscrossed.gifhttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/facepalm.gif

I don't know, Big Rigs is a awful game, but there is so much fun to be had with it :D

Re-texturing stuff can be very funny, the maps can be edited in MS paint (or a height map editor), and who can complain about infinite reverse speed as well as the ability to climb trees. Oddly enough, the trees do have collision if you drive at them in the center.

Another thing that is great about it is just reading user reviews as well as RIGISM. The laughter is non stop :happy:, so besides the game actually being broken in every way possible there are games with less entertainment value, like ET which can never be fun.