The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

I generally enjoy most games I've played, but I usually don't venture beyond games that are known to be good such as Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls xD

However, the most recent game that I've played that I though was terrible; BRINK

Was free to play for the weekend, so I was like 'Why not?'

Installed it, played a mission, uninstalled it. Gameplay was slow and sluggish, AI was terrible, and the game was more of a spray and pray game than Call of Duty games(shoot, I'll even go as far to say CoD games are better than BRINK). Singleplayer is essentially Multiplayer with bots, which, really, is just a horrible design choice. The only good point of the game was the character customization, but that didn't really make up for the horrible gameplay. It's a game that had a really neat art design, but everything else about it....meh. I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I despise CoD in general and find it bad for the whole industry in general, I really wouldn't call the games "terrible", just really casual games that people some how find "hardcore".

Superman 64, however, was pretty bad, though I kind of wish I still had the game so I could play it again. :confused: