The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

Anothter really bad game was the one where you were a dog, I think its Dogz Life. Instead of caring for one you ARE one. It sounded like an....innovative(cant thinl of another word)game. And it was, but it was on the lame side.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple musings about posts on this thread...

What you got with the original Zelda game was whatever technology was available at the time. Those were the days when cell phones had just come out and weighted 3 pounds

E.T. was pretty bad, not even kids enjoyed.

Big Rigs racing: depends on the demographics. 5 year olds love it because they just need 3 buttons to control the truck, it never breaks, and never gets stuck because there's no collision :)

There were some awful titles during the times of the live-actor games... one in particular stands in my mind, it was named either "Ghosts in the Park" or "Phantom of the Park" or "Murder in the Park" with actress Mariel Hemingway.

... or Dark Seed II, which only allure was the Giger illustration.

... as for the Ethnic Cleansing game... the subject matter may be offensive to some (or many), but that doesn't make it a "bad" game per see.

Serious Sam. You walk into a big room, and 100+ enemies run out at you. Strafe in a huge circle and shoot into the crowd until everyone's dead, get a health pack, rinse and repeat, move onto the next big room.
Serious Sam was actually decent game I thought (albeit no plot whatsoever), if just for the absolute thrill of laying to waste hordes of baddies with the biggest gun I had (the Serious Bomb was my favourite tool for this :devil: ) Of course, that's just my psychopathic nature I guess :rolleyes:

Serious Sam was actually decent game I thought (albeit no plot whatsoever), if just for the absolute thrill of laying to waste hordes of baddies with the biggest gun I had (the Serious Bomb was my favourite tool for this :devil: ) Of course, that's just my psychopathic nature I guess :rolleyes:

I see what you mean, and in that case SS would be great...But I usually play games with deep storylines/meanings, and where the producers really put some thought power into the making of the game (Like Half Life 2 or FEAR, though the FEAR EP's are losing it). When I feel like going psychopath I'll load a save in Morrowind in which I became a werewolf, and if you don't know werewolves are very powerful characters in Morrowind, and I go to each town and kill every soul and watch my bounty skyrocket.

Theres a game where you play as Elmo and hop on like a pogo stick and collect letters. Some kind of elmo game. It was pretty bad. I remembered my cousin playing it like 8 years ago. Crap, i was only 4 or 5 and i thought it was bad :P

• 2 weeks later...
I thought Majesty was the worst ever. I think I played the first mission, and got so bored with it, right after I kicked out of the game, I uninstalled it right off the bat.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Serious Sam. You walk into a big room, and 100+ enemies run out at you. Strafe in a huge circle and shoot into the crowd until everyone's dead, get a health pack, rinse and repeat, move onto the next big room.

Totally! Dude, I can't stand that kind of in-your-face repetition. At least other bad games try to hide it with plot, even a weak facsimile of a good story. (Third gen X-men games, anyone?)

Let's not forget Blood Omen 2: The Legacy of Kain. That game was horrible on too many levels to mention without foaming at the mouth. Try impaling someone through the chest then watch them get up like nothing happened. Now replace "someone" with "human guards". Now replace "chest" with "head".

And they had the nerve to consider making it a stealth action game. Kain, the vampire tyrant sneaking around port authority. Not bloody likely.

While I'm on stealth, every Tenchu after part two. Sad how they broke that mighty ninja.