The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

Ninja, don't be a piggy brain :P

Everyone knows Big Rigs is "THE" worst game EVER lol - but if you want to be a piggy brain, we won't stop you lol :P

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably going to catch some flak for this but here goes...How about Deus Ex: Invisible War? I loved the first game and i bought the pc version of IW the day it came out. I took it straight home, installed it, and almost had an allergic reaction to the disappointment. The game was so dumbed down that words couldn't even do it justice and it still amazes me to think that a great title could have fallen so far. The engine was really buggy and i had alot of problems with hit detection, ragdoll physics and a ton of other performance factors(i had to be DAMN sure i saved every few minutes because it wasn't at all uncommon to simply be walking down a hallway and fall through the floor, out of the level to my death). For the record, I did finish it. Multiple times even just to see if the branching story could bring some of the old Deus Ex feel back into it, and to be fair, the story had some real potential(at least in my opinion) ultimately though...i felt left out in the cold. To add insult to the situation, I had lost my reciept so i couldn't return the @$#! thing. At least the disc makes a nice drink coaster... :wallbash:

Everyone knows Big Rigs is "THE" worst game EVER lol - but if you want to be a piggy brain, we won't stop you lol :P

Agreed.

Absolutely no sense, physics or collision, it just doesn't seem to have a purpose. ( Other than to laugh at. ) Shut up Bob.

( Other than to laugh at. ) Shut up Bob.

Do I have to use that golden hand again?

• 2 months later...

Some people are going to hate me for this, so if you like a certain strategy game and can't stand it if somebody doesn't like it, don't read the censored part.

I Hate warcraft 3, it was just so cliche and lame. Oh yeah, I didn't like starvraft either, so call me what you want, maybe I just sucked at them, I don't know, but I hated it.

Some people are going to hate me for this, so if you like a certain strategy game and can't stand it if somebody doesn't like it, don't read the censored part.

I Hate warcraft 3, it was just so cliche and lame. Oh yeah, I didn't like starvraft either, so call me what you want, maybe I just sucked at them, I don't know, but I hated it.

HERETIC!!!!! Infidel!!!!!! get him!!! :D

I never actually hated a game that much - but there is a game (Which I just got for free, recently) Which really, REALLY got me pissed off - and eventually, quit the game after 10 minutes of playing.

(Sorry bethesda!) Pirates of the Carribean.. It was just a terrible game alltogether, I really felt like going back to the 90s or so.

I read some pretty bad reviews about it, but I just couldn't control half of the settings because even opening a door required jamming on each of the keyboard keys to see how to open it, the handy option menu showed me I had to press the (X) to open a door, yes.. the (X)! On my PC?...

Story was bad, voices were badly copied - it might be I just had a buggy version (Got it free from a mate of mine, who didnt need it anymore, and I wanted to try it) for me, that's a real nono. and somehow it also had something to do with Bethesda..

Eolath

PS: Imo Warcraft 3 was, and still is a great game - I actually play it now and then, I really love the gameplay and races and such. Hope they ever reconsider Warcraft 4, but I suppose WoW meant the end of the Warcraft series..

apart from atari 2600 ET and the equallyd readfull pac man which looked like a pizza with lockjaw

there is also the tomb raider series how many times can a developer sel the same game over and over with very little variation

or maybe we should ask rockstar that they managed to flog the same damn game and the same engine nine times over

( gta 3 gta vice city gta san andreas liberty city stories vice city stories bully the warriors and manhunt you know gta is starting to lose its luster)

there is also superman 64 ...fly through rings in the fog

chameleon twist sup bar mario clone

laborghini 64 ( looked and played like a 16 bit title )

v rally 64 ...urgh

big rig\king of the road your opponents drive backwards !

the matrix path of neo

arx fatalis ahrchronox with out the story or the charm

daikatana ...easy target but it it is not very good

final fantasy x and x-2 the spot where final fantasy went down the crapper

duke nukem forever another easy target but it needs to crush halo half life and al other fps game sout there it needs to be the second coming of doom to make its anticipation true

it wil be an epic failure

portal dul gimmick with grating unfunny so calld humor thats more frustrating then amusing while pretending to be an actual game

mario and sonic track and field redressed in a mazza coating and they are still as cheap as ever

mario party ..vulking cheats and another game series that i sold to us over and over again

mario kart 64\gba\wii cheap do i hear you say cheap yes ?

castlevania 64 nail it to the wall !

fmv games bane of my life and that of the sega cd too

I didn't think tomb raider sucked. Sure Angel of Darkness was a terrible failure, but since Legend things have started looking up, I actually enjoyed Legend.

What sucked horribly was Da Vinci Code, don't play it unless your suicidal.