The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

Nope.

I have a better one.

Dungeon Lords.

Ever heard of it? No? My point exactly.

The game was sent out un-finished.

You couldn't change your character, like switching faces hair etc.

The classes didn't work.

A lot of the quests didn't work or where broke.

No map

The list goes on.

It took 4 patches to get this game able to actually play, and it still was bad.

What is even worse they are making a 2nd one.

Hey, I actually enjoyed this gtame. It was a fun action romp with some new and strange ideas. I loved the idea of standing still not neccesarily meaning you're safe, as creatures were coontinually on the move.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World of Warcraft is the worst game ever.

5 reasons:

1. Horrendous graphics.

2. The game has been forcing the MMO industry into the crapper because it is getting players into the habit of getting everything easily (gamewise). if they cant get everything easily, they dont want to play it.

3. it requires no thought whatsoever to play the game.

4. the fanbase is a bunch of retards in general (there are exceptions though)

5. GOLD SPAMMERS. WTF!

Hey jaosals I bought you that game 4 your birthday and thought you would like it. Thats why I told you to install it early so that I could take it back and get my money back, but its too late now.

offically the WORST game every spawned offically is Dr.Jekyell and Mr.Hyde for the NES. and I had a debate thread on this. a majority of us agreed Runescape was the worst MMORPG and game. so the question is... whats more fun? Jekyell and Hyde or Runescape?

I have to say that the worst game I have ever played is TimeShift. It has horrible controls, bad gameplay, and not that great of graphics. Also their is a glitch on the snowy level where you climb up a ladder and then when you have to get back down you always fall down and die. :wallbash:

• 1 month later...
I'm going to by what i have played, and say that Deadleast catch: Alaskan Storm is the worst game. It's as tedious as the crappy live-action action sim games of the 90's. It has a "tour" mode, where you can tour the main boat from the show, and it's horrid. Everything is this white, opaque, like its made out of plastic. My Brother loves it, but I'm not sure why.

I have to say that the worst game I have ever played is TimeShift. It has horrible controls, bad gameplay, and not that great of graphics. Also their is a glitch on the snowy level where you climb up a ladder and then when you have to get back down you always fall down and die. :wallbash:

Yeah, I agree with that. Really crap game that had loads of potential. Didn't even bother playing past the second level.