The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

WOW is the most over rated game of all time i played it for over a month and got bored everone was unfriendly and no one helped me out............ :mellow:

Im convinced that WOW is not a game, but rather an evil diabolical force summoned by the mightiest Blizzard game developers for the sole purpose of eating souls and bringing in massive amounts of coin.

And sure enough WOW is good at both.

Though some of us (me included) are immune to Wow's evil power haha

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW is the most over rated game of all time i played it for over a month and got bored everone was unfriendly and no one helped me out............ :mellow:

Im convinced that WOW is not a game, but rather an evil diabolical force summoned by the mightiest Blizzard game developers for the sole purpose of eating souls and bringing in massive amounts of coin.

And sure enough WOW is good at both.

Though some of us (me included) are immune to Wow's evil power haha

Can't stand WoW myself. Paying them every month you have the game when you've already spent 100+ dollars on the game and expansions alone? Yeesh... and it's full of little rude kids (I one time saw it played by a friend)... Plus the graphics are crappy.

If you're going to get an MMORPG, you're probably best off with Guild Wars, which I tried briefly and sorta liked at another friend's house. No paying monthly, just the immediate game payment and you're done.

oh one little note i did play WOW when it first come out years ago........ also they took money out of my account for 6 months after i cancelled it , never got my money back ............ :starwars: it was like fighting the dark side.........

oh one little note i did play WOW when it first come out years ago........ also they took money out of my account for 6 months after i cancelled it , never got my money back ............ :starwars: it was like fighting the dark side.........

Indeed Blizzards conjured beast does its job well haha. Its like a power sink for money...and lives lol.

I wonder how long it will really be before the guys at Blizzard really do run out of ideas for "expansions" and the game finally dies. Years maybe?

Even more so, the hottest thing right now seems to be MMORPGs, I personally couldnt care less about them. Im completely happy playing against bots on Unreal Tournament 2004 haha, same with Oblivion, Fallout....pretty much every game I have.

I see adds all over the internet for free MMORPGs and crap like that. Im hoping its just a fad, you know like Tek-Deks (those stupid little finger skateboards), but I have a feeling Im wrong lol.

A bit off topic but whatever happened to games like Mech Warrior? Starsiege? I LOVED those games and now they seem to have gone extinct :(

I never have played truly bad game. Even WoW is good at what it does aka as MMORPG even though it's overrated. This is quite hard one to choose... But I would have to go... Heroes of the Lance it's a game for NES (aka 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System)

• 3 weeks later...

Kengo: legend of the 9 the game was grind-tastic... and it wasn't even mmo and the skill tree sucked and after you got thru the motany and defeted the most un-exspectaedly

hard boss then trying to do the other characters (you know for sado-mastitis and old school players.) and then it's impossible or the other characters suck. Then it's only slightly longer the soul-caliber story and yet it's some how redundant.

I'll volunteer to bury these games next to the e.t. games.

Once you learn to tone out the masses of idiots(aka, turn off chat) and find yourself a cool guild, WoW isn't bad at all. I only turn on chat when I'm looking for something. When I'm not, off it goes. Plus I get a kick out of Nerd Rage.

But as for me, my least favorite game... Any game based off of a pixar movie. The movies are good, but the games make me wanna cry.