Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215 are all replies on the same post.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: I cant get on at all, i need to download this mod for fallout 4 NOW because i am at a part of the game where i can not go past it if i want to use this mod so i need to download and install now. this is the only time i get to play video games. come on man this is some crap. this should only affect skyrim gamers, not fallout...
Katherynliza wrote: You you can still download manually and use NMM.
dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: so what? download manually and putit to desktop then click add mod from file?

You can put the download anywhere you can access(Easily) and yes you click add mod from file.
If you scroll down I post explanation how you install mods manually with more details. Edited by Katherynliza

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215, #43760400 are all replies on the same post.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: I cant get on at all, i need to download this mod for fallout 4 NOW because i am at a part of the game where i can not go past it if i want to use this mod so i need to download and install now. this is the only time i get to play video games. come on man this is some crap. this should only affect skyrim gamers, not fallout...
dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: so what? download manually and putit to desktop then click add mod from file?
Katherynliza wrote: You can put the download anywhere you can access(Easily) and yes you click add mod from file.
If you scroll down I post explanation how you install mods manually with more details.

It still saying i need to be logged it.

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215, #43760400, #43760780, #43760805 are all replies on the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: You can put the download anywhere you can access(Easily) and yes you click add mod from file.
If you scroll down I post explanation how you install mods manually with more details.
dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: It still saying i need to be logged it.

The nexus mod manager will not even let me log in it says NMM is currently offline due to heavy server loads, even when i try to get the mod in from add mod from file it still says i need to be logged in.

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215, #43760400, #43760780, #43760805, #43760880 are all replies on the same post.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: The nexus mod manager will not even let me log in it says NMM is currently offline due to heavy server loads, even when i try to get the mod in from add mod from file it still says i need to be logged in.

When login box is open. By the login button(bottom left corner of box) there button the says stay offline.

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215, #43760400, #43760780, #43760805, #43760880, #43760980 are all replies on the same post.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: The nexus mod manager will not even let me log in it says NMM is currently offline due to heavy server loads, even when i try to get the mod in from add mod from file it still says i need to be logged in.
Katherynliza wrote: When login box is open. By the login button(bottom left corner of box) there button the says stay offline.

But then the mod wont download...

In response to post #43760030. #43760150, #43760215, #43760400, #43760780, #43760805, #43760880, #43760980, #43761115 are all replies on the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: When login box is open. By the login button(bottom left corner of box) there button the says stay offline.
dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: But then the mod wont download...

You download the mod manually from the site.
Sorry I forgot other people had this problem. If you have this problem then purge downloads then it should work. Edited by Katherynliza

In response to post #43746270. #43746460, #43746755, #43749045, #43749835, #43752980, #43753020, #43753585, #43754830, #43757670 are all replies on the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.
Go to the mod you want to download -->
Click Green Button Says " DOWNLOAD (MANUAL)" -->
Scroll Down and Click "download manually" (For the main file)-->
Click Green Button says "CONTINUE WITH MY DOWNLOAD"-->
Go into nexus mod manger -->
Go to Mod tab -->
Click plus (In top left hand corner of tab) -->
Select the file you just download -->
Wait (The mod is listed without check mark) -->
Double Click (Left of mod name) mod -->
Setup starts or Activated(Check-mark by mod)
CyberTao2013 wrote: God bless you
Shizane2004 wrote: Seriously....thank you....
raldi13 wrote: Actually this should work so, but he sets the mod to be installed only on the queue. When I try to install it via the blue play-button again, it's required that I log in. I find this strange because I have already downloaded the mod, I want to install it only.

Drag and drop doesn't work either...
KungPaoChicken72 wrote: thnx so much
Katherynliza wrote: Did you Double Click(Left of name) the mod?
Katherynliza wrote: Copy previous comment of " Did you Double Click(Left of name) the mod? "
caralampio wrote: This doesn't work for me. Every time I get error during installation at about 96%, happens with all mods and all games.
Katherynliza wrote: What error do you get?
Barenziah1 wrote: Thanks

Uh... I'm confused. I try to download the file like said, but it makes me run through each folder... how the heck do you do this? I'm so lost and confused... can anyone help?

In response to post #43746270. #43746460, #43746755, #43749045, #43749835, #43752980, #43753020, #43753585, #43754830, #43757670, #43761640 are all replies on the same post.

Katherynliza wrote: If anyone wants to download mods but still use the nexus manger while you can not log in.
Go to the mod you want to download -->
Click Green Button Says " DOWNLOAD (MANUAL)" -->
Scroll Down and Click "download manually" (For the main file)-->
Click Green Button says "CONTINUE WITH MY DOWNLOAD"-->
Go into nexus mod manger -->
Go to Mod tab -->
Click plus (In top left hand corner of tab) -->
Select the file you just download -->
Wait (The mod is listed without check mark) -->
Double Click (Left of mod name) mod -->
Setup starts or Activated(Check-mark by mod)
CyberTao2013 wrote: God bless you
Shizane2004 wrote: Seriously....thank you....
raldi13 wrote: Actually this should work so, but he sets the mod to be installed only on the queue. When I try to install it via the blue play-button again, it's required that I log in. I find this strange because I have already downloaded the mod, I want to install it only.

Drag and drop doesn't work either...
KungPaoChicken72 wrote: thnx so much
Katherynliza wrote: Did you Double Click(Left of name) the mod?
Katherynliza wrote: Copy previous comment of " Did you Double Click(Left of name) the mod? "
caralampio wrote: This doesn't work for me. Every time I get error during installation at about 96%, happens with all mods and all games.
Katherynliza wrote: What error do you get?
Barenziah1 wrote: Thanks
GreyWolfCPD wrote: Uh... I'm confused. I try to download the file like said, but it makes me run through each folder... how the heck do you do this? I'm so lost and confused... can anyone help?

What are you confused on?