Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43700215. #43700395 is also a reply to the same post.

Ballinasloe wrote:

Thanks for the update. Would it be possible to exclude premium user login from free user logins when you need to reduce traffic? It would be a enticement for more people to donate, I would think. We are all with you.

waffledispenser wrote: Not quite as easy as designating certain servers to certain levels of people sadly.

Appreciate the updates.

So I understand correctly, as a Premium Member, I'm unable to log-in through NMM to Premium Members Preferred Server's due to other Premium Members being que'd in front of me?

Do I understand that correctly? That makes sense.

I know your busy (obviously) - keep up the great work - My lifetime Premium Membership is the best gaming investment I ever made.

Thanks again Nexus Team!

I cant get on at all, i need to download this mod for fallout 4 NOW because i am at a part of the game where i can not go past it if i want to use this mod so i need to download and install now. this is the only time i get to play video games. come on man this is some crap. this should only affect skyrim gamers, not fallout...

In response to post #43760030.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: I cant get on at all, i need to download this mod for fallout 4 NOW because i am at a part of the game where i can not go past it if i want to use this mod so i need to download and install now. this is the only time i get to play video games. come on man this is some crap. this should only affect skyrim gamers, not fallout...

You you can still download manually and use NMM.

In response to post #43760030. #43760150 is also a reply to the same post.

dRaGoNbOrN617 wrote: I cant get on at all, i need to download this mod for fallout 4 NOW because i am at a part of the game where i can not go past it if i want to use this mod so i need to download and install now. this is the only time i get to play video games. come on man this is some crap. this should only affect skyrim gamers, not fallout...
Katherynliza wrote: You you can still download manually and use NMM.

so what? download manually and putit to desktop then click add mod from file?