Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43786625. #43787250 is also a reply to the same post.

buesi wrote: How was this not already prepared for? Ill keep using adblock until the service is better.
paralee wrote: They are doing this for free the least you can do to brighten up their day is to tunr off the adblock. PS. be greatful they exist.

Let's not pretend for a moment he ever considered turning off adblock. Weak attempt at looking morally superior.

Anyway, I'm off to the server farm where I got a nice harvest.

In response to post #43771350. #43773440, #43775165 are all replies on the same post.

buzzkill05 wrote: i think you guys are doing great, i love this site and all it contains i have been with this site many years now and it has mostly been positive so problems are going to come up it is what it is you guys are doing a great job keep it up this is a amazing modding community.
achates4535 wrote: i think theyre doing admirably, considering the circumstances :]
AleniaVamp2000 wrote: Im gonna scrape the cash together for lifetime premium after seeing their handling of this. I have been wanting to for a while now, but this seals the deal.

If only every admin team had this kind of love for what they do!

Amen to that, Alenia! Me as well. I think it's worth it.

In response to post #43786625. #43787250, #43787275 are all replies on the same post.

buesi wrote: How was this not already prepared for? Ill keep using adblock until the service is better.
paralee wrote: They are doing this for free the least you can do to brighten up their day is to tunr off the adblock. PS. be greatful they exist.
Ethreon wrote: Let's not pretend for a moment he ever considered turning off adblock. Weak attempt at looking morally superior.

http://i.imgur.com/oILJGAA.gif

First thing I thought of reading the OP.

Ah, good to know, but its to be expected, not a premium user but i dont adblock either so in all ts a pretty darn good service considering nexus really asks for f all... Kind of keeps those old but memorable games very relevant and interesting especially considering my pc is a pile of s#*! that doesnt play fallout 4 :( meh... (when i can afford a new pc to play it there will be thousands of new mods & vr headsets to make immersion even better, so glass half full)

Edited by AMIIAM

In response to post #43786625. #43787250, #43787275, #43788380 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote: Let's not pretend for a moment he ever considered turning off adblock. Weak attempt at looking morally superior.

chikawowwow wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/oILJGAA.gif

First thing I thought of reading the OP.

what a c*%! thing to say its all for free

In response to post #43755050. #43756840, #43758575, #43762525, #43767650 are all replies on the same post.

Randar13 wrote: Hello

Just noticed how more than half the new Special edition mods are just old mods moved over and either straight up do not work or require essential files that do not work in the new special edition.

Can we have a moderator clean this up or can people stop putting old skyrim mods that dont work with special edition in the special edition section

Please and thank you :)
iTyphlosion wrote: This exact reason is why I'm sticking to the top files for my SE game until the CK comes out. Always check descriptions for mods and only download a mod if the mod author strictly states they have cleaned and optimised their mod for SE. It's not too hard, and I have a perfectly running Skyrim SE with quite a few mods running at this very moment. :) Happy modding!
Zaldiir wrote: We hide any mod that is confirmed to not work with SSE (though, due to the amount of mods, we rely on reports from users to do this). We also recommend not publishing an "old" mod to SSE unless the author is certain that it actually works.
Randar13 wrote: sounds good hope people start reporting mods that dont work with the new edtion
HadToRegister wrote:

Randar13
sounds good hope people start reporting mods that dont work with the new edtion

Very true, if people just start downloading and reuploading mods to the Skyrim SE site without testing them, it pretty much just clutters up the new site with junk mods that don't work on Skyrim SE, making having the separate sites totally useless.

happening a lot now sigh

I "managed favorites" yesterday for the first time, adding Skyrim and SSE as my only two. Now I don't get notifications of comments on tracked files. None.

Was that feature turned off due to the weekend crunch?

In response to post #43793840.

valc wrote: I "managed favorites" yesterday for the first time, adding Skyrim and SSE as my only two. Now I don't get notifications of comments on tracked files. None.

I was wondering this too, but reading further down the comments, Dark0ne reports that they have indeed been temporarily turned off.

In response to post #43793840. #43795265 is also a reply to the same post.

valc wrote: I "managed favorites" yesterday for the first time, adding Skyrim and SSE as my only two. Now I don't get notifications of comments on tracked files. None.

J Allin wrote: I was wondering this too, but reading further down the comments, Dark0ne reports that they have indeed been temporarily turned off.

It took me almost whole day to realize that notifications are disabled. Together with the currently crippled NMM, and the fact that looking for updates on it always completely destroys all descriptions, it felt like a nice day to actually play the game for once. Then I accidentally opened tracking center... :D Edited by starfis