Skyrim Tips and Tricks

ZenMonkey47

Alchemy and picpocket:

Go to the alchemy store in Whiterun.

Buy 5 trainings.

Steal the gold back.

WIll give you a level up 95% of the times.

Note: Make sure the total ammount of gold spent on trainig isn't too high, or you wil have a 0% to pickpocketing it. Also note that she only trains to 75.

Got my assassin to 100 Pickpocket and 75 Alchemy within 10 minutes. Had a ring and an amulet with 15% easier chance to pickpocket, so it made it easier. Still had it as low as 15% at 100 pickpoekt, and perked out, when I went for my 75th level.

Alchemy and picpocket:

Go to the alchemy store in Whiterun.

Buy 5 trainings.

Steal the gold back.

WIll give you a level up 95% of the times.

Note: Make sure the total ammount of gold spent on trainig isn't too high, or you wil have a 0% to pickpocketing it. Also note that she only trains to 75.

Got my assassin to 100 Pickpocket and 75 Alchemy within 10 minutes. Had a ring and an amulet with 15% easier chance to pickpocket, so it made it easier. Still had it as low as 15% at 100 pickpoekt, and perked out, when I went for my 75th level.

You can also slip a paralysis potion into her pocket and steal back anything without being caught. So pay that 10k septims for training and steal it back. Of course you wont get pick pocket experience for it.

After awhile you will have to much gold. I ended my first pay through with 400k gold and that is with me only loot 100x value items after I got my houses. Really nothing left to buy after your crafting skills are max. So you do not have to loot a lot of items just the high value or useful ones.