What type of graphics card are you using?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

In July I bought a ATI Radeon 4870 512MB to fit on my Intel x48 mainboard with the core 2 9550 quad processor. I play Oblivion on the highest setting and its great, no crashes, everything is smooth. The only thing I need now is some mods to upgrade the bodies etc. Does someone know where to get these mods?

And Happy New Year all.... :banana:

I bought a Visiontek ATI Radeon 3850 around the beginning of the year for my new computer. It runs Fallout 3 on Very High settings well at 1680 x 1050 and AA off, though it stutters when there's a good amount of grass or smoke.

Never played Oblivion sadly. :(

Almost forgot... Happy New Year everyone! ;D

My faithful 7900gt/gto broke two days ago, so I had to jump over the schedule and buy whatever 'better' I could find from the local dealers. Sadly I saw the best one available was a 9600 gt from Asus, not much cheaper than the planned 9800 on April. I bought it thinking with some sacrifices I could continue playing my games, but...

I got surprised with the performance of this 9600 gt baby. Instead sacrificing quality I could enhance it a bit, even games like Crysis ran smoother. Really a good cost/performance card.

When the scheduled upgrade comes it'll pass on to the second machine, but it will go with honor.

Hello i'm using 2 EVGA GeForce 9800GTx, SLI memclock 2.000MHz, core738, bus 256bit, 1gb ddr3 and it flies :biggrin: . Just bought them 4 month ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently I'm using Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512MB(by Gecube) which runs Vanilla Oblivion Maxed out(about 40 - 50 fps). Modded Oblivion has around 35fps in worldspace and 25fps in the Imperial city(19fps with ImeREAL City).

For my future Notebook, I'll buy Mobility HD 3870 Crossfire(looking forward to that performance boost^^)

i am hoping im getting a pc for my birthday which is the 26 of this month

im getting it from cyberpowerpc.com

it will have a:

650 watt power supply Corsair CMPSU-650TX - Quad SLI Ready

Asetek Liquid CPU Cooling System

EVGA 750 SLI NVIDIA 750i SLI Chipset LGA775 Supports LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio (EVGA 750 SLI NVIDIA 750i SLI Chipset LGA775 Supports LGA775 FSB1333 DDR2/800 Mainboard w/GbLAN,USB2.0,&7.1Audio)

corsair 4GB (2x2GB) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB 16X PCI Express

19" TFT Active Matrix LCD Display

500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD

LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER

HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

600Watts PMPO Subwoofer Stereo Speakers

ONBOARD 10/100 NETWORK CARD

vista home premium 64 bit