The Sunday discussion - Chesko

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this concept, a very interesting discussion to read !

I especially found his statement particularly true, regarding SSE : "We’re still in a period of time dilation in terms of people’s expectations. It’s only been a week, but people are already very hungry for releases and bug fixes."

Only a week, yet many mods have come out and I am, personally, checking every few hours the recently added mods :).

Cool stuff. Thanks for the interview. Chesko, you beat me on Nexus sign-up by three months! (You July 2006, me October 2006)

Anyway, I really need to create a good SMIM patch for Wearable Lanterns...I should do that.

I couldn't dream of playing Skyrim without Frostfall. It's literally impossible, to me it's like a DLC and a required mod.

I also miss the AD&D days in high school. My first character was a thief named Yatose (who I started in grade school) and died via a gray pudding I think it was. RIP my friend.

Edited by zorebird

I like Frostfall. And I know he's been working on setting up an API to make other modders have an option for compatibility. Something I'd like to take advantage of at some point, when I can figure out how that works.

A very good article indeed.