⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Sunday discussion - Chesko

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #44163050.

archerarcher wrote: I hope that someone will bring us SkyUI to SSE. Before that SSE is not an option for me, sorry.

Try SkyUI 2.2, the last version that works without SKSE, but still is very familiar to the newer versions, there are some error messages coming up in the menues though, but you can delete them, see here:

Just a nice and easy workaround. Have fun! ;)

In response to post #44163050. #44163245 is also a reply to the same post.

archerarcher wrote: I hope that someone will bring us SkyUI to SSE. Before that SSE is not an option for me, sorry.
B3ASTLIKE wrote: Try SkyUI 2.2, the last version that works without SKSE, but still is very familiar to the newer versions, there are some error messages coming up in the menues though, but you can delete them, see here:

Already have DLed that, will try. Thank you.

In response to post #44163050. #44163245, #44163410 are all replies on the same post.

B3ASTLIKE wrote: Try SkyUI 2.2, the last version that works without SKSE, but still is very familiar to the newer versions, there are some error messages coming up in the menues though, but you can delete them, see here:

archerarcher wrote: Already have DLed that, will try. Thank you.

thanks for that link! the warning wasn't bothering me but it's better to get rid of it :D

Not a single question or insight concerning the entire "Paid Mods" fiasco?

Look, I like Chesko's mods as much as the next guy, but are we all really so quick to forget that he heavily took part in a spearhead movement which would have screwed both modders and the modding community as a whole in the long run.

At least a question as to "why?" would have been nice, especially now that it's months behind and hindsight can reign free.

In response to post #44169115.

CptVolto wrote: Not a single question or insight concerning the entire "Paid Mods" fiasco?

Look, I like Chesko's mods as much as the next guy, but are we all really so quick to forget that he heavily took part in a spearhead movement which would have screwed both modders and the modding community as a whole in the long run.

At least a question as to "why?" would have been nice, especially now that it's months behind and hindsight can reign free.

He's already made a reddit post about that before if you really want to read it. I don't think this is necessary in this interview. It was nice to have the focus be on the mods he makes and nothing else.

In response to post #44169115. #44171160 is also a reply to the same post.

CptVolto wrote: Not a single question or insight concerning the entire "Paid Mods" fiasco?

seedannis wrote: He's already made a reddit post about that before if you really want to read it. I don't think this is necessary in this interview. It was nice to have the focus be on the mods he makes and nothing else.

I think nearly no one cares about this cr@p anymore