Why Trump Won

Harbringe

The whole thing with political correctness and whatever is a worrying joke... People who think that they have all this new found freedom are in for a shock, because nothing is free. It will be paid for with lives if need be.

Political affiliation is meaningless unless you have the power and wealth to rise above it all anyway. What happens is the reshaping of narrative, and Trump is exceptionally good at this to the point where many journalists are concerned. Perhaps they may have themselves to blame but this doesn't help us because journalism is important even if much of it has become a farce. What we say and think will continue to be socially manipulated to serve the masters, which Trump is not going to di anything about - drain the swamp of the unemployed and disaffected more like...

Nothing has really changed, the overton window is still very much intact. This is the 'new' political landscape and they have done an exceptional job at pulling the curtains, it's almost admirable if it wasn't so deceptive and exploititive.

Trump is even more 'neoliberal' than any president before him. It's just fuel for the fire, like a poison to cure disease. Don't get me wrong though, democrats and republicans have long since realised the potential of working together.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The extremist liberals have even corrupted the youth of America so they don't even know there own gender anymore and fear for there lives with no reason to do so....going over bored abusing the concept of tolerance which is just what it sounds like and no more...they are big on abusing fundamental concepts and taking it out of context...and tried there best to brainwash and thought police the masses, these pc flakes.

Further more we, have called things by there right names all are lives and wont stop now. You can only try to justify personal delusion and corruption under the guise of morality so long. I refer to the crazy extremist bellowing there lives are in danger for no reason.

Disturbed celebrities proposing what could be interpreted as treason at best...looking at you Madonna... to a bunch fanatics, that irrationally fear for there lives and may take her seriously....at a protest rally, that should get them taken in. Irresponsible, and to the confused people on tv, that were already attacking others and rioting in the streets doing harm, inciting chaos, like common thugs...if others, happen not believe as they do...such as on inauguration day.

This proposed de-evolution of radical pc lifestyle, is not the path to enlightenment. Clear your mind, be objective, and see what lies before you.

Do you think in the shining beacon of mankind's divinely inspired ingenuity, Babylon, or ancient Egypt they acted like such freaks? No...did they have various lifestyles? Yes. Was there a problem? No. They to called things by there right names and were at least honest.

No person with a righteous cause, inquisitor, or warlord was ever as dangerous to the world, to society, to the heart and mind than these pc malcontents.

This is true corruption, corruption is not stupid....its subtle, it mixes truth with lies, in a way that takes advantage of good intentions, it then corrupts these, dramatizes through propaganda and repetition to the weak minded, the innocent and those seeking a self justification to prop up there way of thinking.....and turns it into a product which it merciless pushes like a bad drug, that makes people lose all reason. They sell it to the adults the adults sell it to the children in the school yards. It becomes an expected thing on television.

This...this here...is the true ignorance that kills everything that makes life worth living or any inspired nobility inherent in man.

People born into such don't know anything else...(not all though, I give people a bit more credit many puzzle it out for themselves). I don't blame the younger generation like some do, I blame people that should have known better.

Edited by skyquest32

The whole thing with political correctness and whatever is a worrying joke... People who think that they have all this new found freedom are in for a shock, because nothing is free. It will be paid for with lives if need be.

Political affiliation is meaningless unless you have the power and wealth to rise above it all anyway. What happens is the reshaping of narrative, and Trump is exceptionally good at this to the point where journalists are concerned. Perhaps they may have themselves to blame but this doesn't help us. What we say and think will be socially manipulated to serve our masters.

Nothing has really changed, the overton window is still very much intact and there appears to be little appetite for actul revolution. This is the 'new' political landscape and they have done an exceptional job at pulling the curtains, it's almost admirable if it wasn't so deceptive and exploititive.

Indeed the Trump supporters are in for a HUGE shock.Mainly because what they expect is not going to happen.What do you mean by," What we say and think will be socially manipulated to serve our masters."I'm apolitical i'm not at all impressed by political figures so i can't see how i could be manipulated.

Edited by gandalftw

Political affiliation is meaningless unless you have the power and wealth to rise above it all anyway. What happens is the reshaping of narrative, and Trump is exceptionally good at this to the point where journalists are concerned. Perhaps they may have themselves to blame but this doesn't help us. What we say and think will be socially manipulated to serve our masters.

Nothing has really changed, the overton window is still very much intact and there appears to be little appetite for actul revolution. This is the 'new' political landscape and they have done an exceptional job at pulling the curtains, it's almost admirable if it wasn't so deceptive and exploititive.

Indeed the Trump supporters are in for a HUGE shock.Mainly because what they expect is not going to happen.What do you mean by," What we say and think will be socially manipulated to serve our masters."I'm apolitical i'm not at all impressed by political figures so i can't see how i could be manipulated.

Self censorship will be one way, unless one really is willing to go the distance... Which could be very ugly. Another way is the changing and selecting of context. Taking what people say and changing its meaning to serve political ends. Lastly being disengaged and ambivalent will not stop people speaking for you and signing you up to things you may not agree with or even know about.

This isn't to even confront the problem of 'real' and 'fake' news which if not intentionally misleading, still makes it next to impossible to know what you believe is true or gather enough support to fight for that truth. Even if you are and you can, they will still crush most opposition with relative ease.

Self censorship will be one way, unless one really is willing to go the distance... Which could be very ugly. Another way is the changing and selecting of context. Taking what people say and changing its meaning to serve political ends. Lastly being disengaged and ambivalent will not stop people speaking for you and signing you up to things you may not agree with or even know about.

This isn't to even confront the problem of 'real' and 'fake' news which if not intentionally misleading, still makes it next to impossible to know what you believe is true or gather enough support to fight for that truth. Even if you are and you can, they will still crush most opposition wuth relative ease.

Self censorship?I don't even understand the concept,why in Zeus would anyone that respects their own perception want to censor themselves?I censor nothing,ask my friends they hate me sometimes.

What do you mean by,"changing and selecting of context"Could you give an example?

Trump is just the opening act, study the climate and sociology of the country not just vocal minority, look at whats happening on the streets...read the comments, look at the relief of some people.

The spontaneous outbursts of utter joy at this mans election. This is a bellow the surface reason he has elected. This is about more than it seems. That is obvious to both sides hence the unheard of extreme reaction. Its an undercurrent.

The celebration and irrational fear for there lives on the other side(drama weasels everyone). The headlines, liberal media's extreme unheard of disrespect to the point of lies and slander. That speaks for itself. They fear what he represents no matter if he intended to ''entirely'' represent it or not. Fear masquerading as irreverence and hostility.

If it was not trump, and after trump, it would be, and will be, somebody else.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few,

Philosophically speaking on a intellectual level, reality itself is a democracy. In the end the majority rules, Ultimately the others, they cannot win.

The delusion can last for 10-30 years, but ultimately things will go back more or less to a new rehashed version of what they were. Historically this is mostly always so.

Trump is a agent of inevitable reality, ironically enough.

The evangelist think hes a man of god.

Many think hes a breath of fresh air, even if he is fun to watch which is actually clever.

He was always a bright successful guy...I think he will do well.

*Spock is turning over in his grave*

Edited by skyquest32

This isn't to even confront the problem of 'real' and 'fake' news which if not intentionally misleading, still makes it next to impossible to know what you believe is true or gather enough support to fight for that truth. Even if you are and you can, they will still crush most opposition wuth relative ease.

Self censorship?I don't even understand the concept,why in Zeus would anyone that respects their own perception want to censor themselves?I censor nothing,ask my friends they hate me sometimes.

What do you mean by,"changing and selecting of context"Could you give an example?

You've lost me sir, i am old and slightly demented.I apologize.

I am very much the same and get into hot water with folks all the time. Even through the choice of words we self censor, it is a human natural trait for creating social constructs. This is looking at it from a most fundamental level. In fact the only people I've met who were properly 'uncensored' would be considered autistic or learning disabled (this is one example of the other point about the changing of context and intention).

Another example of changing what people mean is evident in the art world, or religion. Taking things and applying a narrative and subjection to what was originally intended. This happens all the time, it is what inherently defines propaganda, and most things are propaganda from one perspective or another. Thus the importance of finding different sources and applying critical thinking. Unfortunately the number of people willing and able to apply the time and resources to do so is dwindling.

Welcome to a new dark ages, or enlightenment depending on your disposition and research on the subject! :D

I am very much the same and get into hot water with folks all the time. Even through the choice of words we self censor, it is a human natural trait for creating social constructs. This is looking at it from a most fundamental level. In fact the only people I've met who were properly 'uncensored' would be considered autistic or learning disabled (this is one example of the other point about the changing of context and intention).

Another example of changing what people mean is evident in the art world, or religion. Taking things and applying a narrative and subjection to what was originally intended. This happens all the time, it is what inherently defines Propaganda, and most things are Propaganda from one perspective or another. Thus the importance of finding different sources and applying critcal thinking. Unfortunately the number of people willing and able to apply the time and resources to do so is dwindling.

Welcome to a new dark ages, or enlightenment depending on your disposition and research on the subject! :D

I never "self-censor" I always say exactly what i want when i want without compunction.I don't f***ing care how anyone takes it i am who i am.Have you ever seen

Ozzy and the Osmonds.Well i would fit in quite well with these wonderful people...

Edited by gandalftw