Giant eagles

tobbe84

I don't reckon much detail would be needed for these eagles. After all, it's not like I actually go looking for them just to see how good they were modelled and textured. Perhaps just a larger version of the eagle already in the game. The shadow they put off is rediculous. Realistic, but rediculous. I would like to play and then a giant shadow passes over me, OMG a dragon! No wait... it was an eagle.

It could be worse.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luy3xu4egw1r1hl6ko2_500.jpg

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

In all seriousness this is fairly doable.

All you'd need to do to for animations is to just give it the landing and flying anims from the Dragons.

It could be worse.

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

In all seriousness this is fairly doable.

All you'd need to do to for animations is to just give it the landing and flying anims from the Dragons.

Unless you want to go full on creature, just do them like the fish.

And unless any of you are doing it yourself or are extremely lucky that saiden wants to do it, just forget the custom creature route. There are literally like 5-6 people, and no more that have done custom creatures since oblivion. I did one for F3 and I had to set it to invulnerable because if you killed it the ragdoll spazzed out.. :confused:

Wow! That was probably unexpected. Althought its not exactly a custom creature.

The animations would still be the same when it came to flying and landing, and possibly with biting as well.

All that would be completely custom would be the model and texture itself.

And unless any of you are doing it yourself or are extremely lucky that saiden wants to do it, just forget the custom creature route. There are literally like 5-6 people, and no more that have done custom creatures since oblivion. I did one for F3 and I had to set it to invulnerable because if you killed it the ragdoll spazzed out.. :confused:

I succeeded in getting the ragdoll to spazz out with native Fallout creatures... Humans, in fact. One was a Brotherhood of Steel soldier, another was a raider. The conditions were pretty specific-- I sniped them from a LONG, LONG way off, and they fell off of a roof (well, the raider off a catwalk) but got their feet caught on the edge on the way down. they swung around, wiggled, swung *because* they were wiggling, wiggled because they were swinging, until they were stretchy and spazzy over a 100 foot area about as high off the ground. It was unnerving, to say the least.

• 1 month later...

I WANT CLIFFRACERS! NOWW!!

cliffracers

cliffracers

cliffracers

thats gonna be in skyrim how you do it, lets do it, its gonna be done, lol

how do we port that, screw graphics, i want to fight crappy looking cliffracers, it increases the fun to kill crappy looking birds.

i miss the common aerial target you need bows for.

Edited by CaoMengde777