So what are your 'woah' moments?

huntsman2310

1) Riding in on the cart and realizing after 10 seconds of the game i was fully immersed in it.

2) Looking at how beautiful and seamless skyrim is.

3) My first dragon fight.

4) Ebony armor, i have never seen a more magnificent armor ever, it is so beautiful.

Every 20 minutes or so i have another whoa moment and just stop and look where i am, it can almost bring a tear to your eye how beautiful/sad Skyrim can be.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say blackreach but that moment was easily killed when I realised that the creatures in there were the same as the surface -.- bethesda had a great opportunity to create an underground world with new fauna to match the flora and make skyrim as good as they said it was.Despite being a great game to me it just feels like oblivion with better graphics and smoother animations, and I finnished the game already and I only see quest related dragons and crest dragons, no non-scripted dragons that attack cities for me it seems :(

Alduin in Helgen; giant using me as a golf ball; greybeards summons; the loop-the-loop dragon yesterday. It flew straight up, into the sun, then dived straight down, pulling up and flying in circles and loops. Obviously, it was enjoying the sheer pleasure of flying.

Lots of 'whoa' moments when I just stop and stare into the distance.

I was in Bleak Falls Barrow and encountered a Frostbite Spider for the first time. Thing was huge, creepy and hungry and kept killing me - whoa, go Skyrim!

I still hate those spiders... and they jump too... good grief...

I do share in the firsts with most people:

opening sequence, blackreach, eldergleam sanctuary, etc

Ok i've just had a total whoa moment here, actually paused my game to write about it. Walking along, when I heard a bear roar. Look around to see where it is and I see it fighting with ... well basically the air, like in a frenzy, and then run off. Walk in that direction to see what was going on and I heard bees, then see a bunch of bees swarming about. The bear was going for the honey in the beehive and the bees had chased it off. Totally cool :)