ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Downloads via NMM not working... again.

Cavik

So what going on this time? Pygmies? A staff member owes an elder god money? Attacked by internet clowns?

âI understand Nexus has limited resources but this is becoming a consistant problem lately... Can we at least get a "Hey sorry"?

The same thing that was going on last weekend and the weekend before that -- a lot of people trying to use the service all at once due to the release of Skyrim SE. As we've said already, once the traffic dies down a little, things will be back to normal.

We've been working around the clock (literally, people have been up all night on weekends) to optimise things as much as possible. Now you just need to be patient.

The same thing that was going on last weekend and the weekend before that -- a lot of people trying to use the service all at once due to the release of Skyrim SE. As we've said already, once the traffic dies down a little, things will be back to normal.

We've been working around the clock (literally, people have been up all night on weekends) to optimise things as much as possible. Now you just need to be patient.

Oh wow I assumed that initial crush would be over by now. And if I'm perfectly honest I forgot about your post mentioning SE slamming the servers. So my bad. All apologies.

​Thank you for the response!