The Sunday Discussion - Druid Gameworks, developers of Witanlore: Dreamtime

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #44480645.

Jonas801 wrote: im pretty sure it will market well in russia.

Definitely, as a russian i can confirm this. Especially if devs would add snowy landscapes, money-hungry high maintenance women, and some vodka. It would be like perfect game for me.

Congratulations to the team for this fantastic feat.

The modders on the Nexus are truly skilled and inspiring people.

I for one admire James from Climates of Tamriel. Such a great guy and very down to Earth.

Also Arthmoor, such a hard worker and brilliant modder - very all rounded.

Once again grats guys!

Regards,

Tony

P.s. Will the game be moddable? lol j/k! :D

Edited by sydney666

In response to post #44480645. #44482225 is also a reply to the same post.

Jonas801 wrote: im pretty sure it will market well in russia.

BeastRU wrote: Definitely, as a russian i can confirm this. Especially if devs would add snowy landscapes, money-hungry high maintenance women, and some vodka. It would be like perfect game for me.

Even if the devs don't add these things, the community can, as they've already said the game will be moddable!

I tried the demo and it didn't run well on my PC (which made the platforming very difficult), but otherwise I really enjoyed it. I get a Gothic 3 vibe from the demo and I love Gothic 3. I'm gonna be looking forward to playing the final game.

I've been following this for a while, and every time I check back in, it looks better than it did before. I'm glad you guys are sticking with it, climbing all the hurdles that get in your way. I'm also quite excited to learn that it will be moddable (but what more could you expect from modders turned developers?). As usual, the game, and the development process, sounds amazing. Keep up the great work!