Creative Character Builds

InuyashaFE

thinking to make thread like this, here in nexus couple weeks ago, just dont know where exactly to put it, and if i put in general skyrim section, definitely many will break "no spoiler" stuff....guess this thread will do just fine

so here you go..

Alignment : Neutral

Name : Siferney "Phoenix" Thorald

Race : Nords

Affiliations : Thieve's Guild (former), Companion Guild

Class : Warrior

Relationship : Aela the Huntress (Close friend and companion) Erik The Slayer (Spouse)

-- Skill --

Archery : Expert : she's a hunter !!! thanks to Aela

One Handed : Expert : if its getting personal, and daym she's good at it so better watch out

Destruction : Apprentice : Fireball mostly...for baking potato's

Smithing : Adept : Well every hunter needs to work their armor properly, dont you think ?

Sneak : Expert : a shadow.....well sort of

-- Weapon --

2 set of Ebony Bow : Soultrap with damage magicka / Soultrap with fire damage

2 set of Nordic Blade (Jaysus Weapons) : Absorb health with stamina damage

1 Mehrunes Razor

-- Magic --

Anything that can burn !!!

-- Gear --

1 Miner Clothes for daily activity : Regenerate stamina with Fortify smithing

1 Custom Linwe's armor : Sneak and muffle

1 Full set of iron armor (no helmet) : Fortify Heavy armor with one-handed

1 Iron banded shield : Fortify block with resist magic

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race: Nord

Name: Liam

I mainly invest in being exquisite with my work. I'm a thief, but with little ties to the thief guild. I have a high speech so I don't need the guild fences. I use a ton of telekinesis with the powerful telekinesis mod. I also use some midas magic spells. I level in light armor and alchemy, and have a crafting set so I can insta kill people with the poisons thing. I have this thing were I use the Thalmor Embassy as a base. I kind of go insane when it comes to fighting. My style is to go all out on creativity so using a lot of rolls, and the run shout.

P.S anyone know if there is a un armed finishing move for dragons? have not seen one yet D:

Yes. The character sprints up beside the dragon's head, swings onto its neck, grasps its horns, snaps them off with their bare hands, does a forward vaulting flip high over the dragon's snapping jaws, lands in a one leg split with a close up on their face, turns and rolls at the dragon narrowly avoiding a blast of deadly frost/fire coming up just below the beasts gaping maw and finishes by thrusting the twin horns into the roof of the mouth just as the dragon's breath attack stops and then with a mighty kick to the lower jaw drives them through solid bone and out the top of its skull.

And that's how you kill a dragon.

Edited by FordPerfect

Yes. The character sprints up beside the dragon's head, swings onto its neck, grasps its horns, snaps them off with their bare hands, does a forward vaulting flip high over the dragon's snapping jaws, lands in a one leg split with a close up on their face, turns and rolls at the dragon narrowly avoiding a blast of deadly frost/fire coming up just below the beasts gaping maw and finishes by thrusting the twin horns into the roof of the mouth just as the dragon's breath attack stops and then with a mighty kick to the lower jaw drives them through solid bone and out the top of its skull.

And that's how you kill a dragon.

As FKING AWESOME as that would be....I call BS >.> Bethesda is unfortunately to boring for this D: No over the top finishing moves here :(