[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

^ What exactly did you do to add "more stirngs" to the player werewolf level?

yeah sorry for being vague.

There is a command that is called "Condition" where you can put the level required for the player to take that bonus.

Example (what i did):

PlayerWerewolfLvl10AndBelowAbility, from this to 50 i added a "scaling" of bonuses on health, stamina, stamina rate, resist damage, frost, poison and magic, without exagerating of course.

But the bonuses ended there, so you can't actually "scale" betetr than this and you end up OR sucking at 60-70-80 OR being damned OP till you reach 80, so i added Conditions in the AbWerewolf string where i put simply 50 hp more (i will add more unarmed damage soon) at lv 60-70-80, each of them with a condition that required those same levels.

Tested the strenght of a lv 60 werewolf with all those things on against an elder fire dragon (Deadly Dragons Normal difficulty) and ended up being wounded horribly with just 2 hits of his wing;

i had to run away, luckly he focused his shouts on random NPCs around there or i would be dead already;

the fight ended quite fast, the damage was too high and i have mods that rised NPCs health a lot, but the lack of resistance and the exageration on health and regen made me fight in another way.

probably im going to drop even more the damage resistance and surely im going to nerf some damage.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK and here it is the wireframe on the original texture, I'll just adjust it a little, add fur, enlarge some parts because you can clearly see how the original fur texture is on some bits smaller.

Here it is :

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3669/werewolfbody.png

Big announcement guys, my computer crashed 2 times and I got scared crapless that my work was lost, swiched my computer to the familly TV and guess what... I got it working, textured + the mesh. Elder I'm sending you a message right now with all needed.

Well, it looks like the issues we saw in the model were due to the mesh after all. While the texture's working, the holes in the werewolves' heads are still there and really noticeable, the coloration's way off in the shadows, though I imagine that's because the bump map isn't done yet right? Since the model itself is borked, I'd say we probably shouldn't bother, since you'll have to remake the texture for the werewolf when and if the model gets fixed.

Here's a screenshot of the hole in the jaw. Couldn't get a good one of the head for whatever reason.

http://i1173.photobucket.com/albums/r593/InfinityArch/2012-01-22_00001.jpg

Edited by TheElderInfinity