[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm at a bit of an impasse. The script is compiling, but either its not running or its not working. I'm not exactly sure how to get a script attached to a (start game enabled) quest to run. Either that or something's wrong with the script, probably the moon phase stuff, so I've changed it to just check if its night or not before casting beast form on the player. Any advice?

Um, Jesus, I really hope that's supposed to be max level scaled values, but even then, those are still insanely overpowered.

indeed... -_-

honestly, skyrim wont be about dragons anymore but just about werebears...no one would be a challenge besides them

Take Deadly Dragon at Hard or Hardcore difficulty, you will see the difference between a 600 hp bear and the 3.9k hp dragon <.<

Um, Jesus, I really hope that's supposed to be max level scaled values, but even then, those are still insanely overpowered.

indeed... -_-

honestly, skyrim wont be about dragons anymore but just about werebears...no one would be a challenge besides them

Take Deadly Dragon at Hard or Hardcore difficulty, you will see the difference between a 600 hp bear and the 3.9k hp dragon <.<

who ever said i didnt play in the hardest level?

honestly, ive played through the game following the "monk" build, no armor, only clothes, and only a 2 handed sword and no shouts or magic or blessings from stones

who ever said i didnt play in the hardest level?

honestly, ive played through the game following the "monk" build, no armor, only clothes, and only a 2 handed sword and no shouts or magic or blessings from stones

never liked challenges of that level, for me is like saying "good story, nice characters, good armors and weapons, but balanced so bad that i will not use them..."

instead i had to thank those good devils that made mods to make the game so damn difficult even if i had all the maximum equipment (and absolutely impossible at lower levels).

Still i think its good idea...if you want i can make changes but dont blame me if someone else starts trolling again like Werewolves or Werebears are weak...

think about it...

Here is the clue:

Only max 150 damage (UNARMED) for werebear and only 125 or 130 damage for werewolves...+ some crit chance,bleed effect (werewolf) and stun chance (paralyze) for werebear,what if you end up in battle with Aspect of Alduin in WW form or WB form? Because of low HP youll get raped -.-...i know what im talking about because people will always choose hardest difficulties for high lvl chars and i put those stats for max lvl of Ww and Wb....yesturday in WW form i barely killed 3 dragons...1 Aspect of Alduin and 2 Black Dragons -.-...with LFox WW improvement...Werewolves need to be strong and also Werebears but not as Dragons...

Argan@

Can you tell me what you accually changed in this file?

Edited by Xahstur

Thanks for posting that Argan, I'll incorporate it into the mod.

Ops, completely forgot to mention, it has a "powerup" in the "beast blood" buff you have in human and beastfolk form (+5 unarmed +0.35 health regen) and the transformation has a HUGE boost on health regen to keep him alive while transforming in the middle of a battle.