[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Still i think its good idea...if you want i can make changes but dont blame me if someone else starts trolling again like Werewolves or Werebears are weak...

think about it...

Here is the clue:

Only max 150 damage (UNARMED) for werebear and only 125 or 130 damage for werewolves...+ some crit chance,bleed effect (werewolf) and stun chance (paralyze) for werebear,what if you end up in battle with Aspect of Alduin in WW form or WB form? Because of low HP youll get raped -.-...i know what im talking about because people will always choose hardest difficulties for high lvl chars and i put those stats for max lvl of Ww and Wb....yesturday in WW form i barely killed 3 dragons...1 Aspect of Alduin and 2 Black Dragons -.-...with LFox WW improvement...Werewolves need to be strong and also Werebears but not as Dragons...

Argan@

Can you tell me what you accually changed in this file?

gee maybe thats why its boss fight -_-...

so the toughest monsters in the game only need 15 whacks? while we have ridiculous regain when combined with a blessing stone and high hp and stamina? -_-

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still i think its good idea...if you want i can make changes but dont blame me if someone else starts trolling again like Werewolves or Werebears are weak...

think about it...

Here is the clue:

Only max 150 damage (UNARMED) for werebear and only 125 or 130 damage for werewolves...+ some crit chance,bleed effect (werewolf) and stun chance (paralyze) for werebear,what if you end up in battle with Aspect of Alduin in WW form or WB form? Because of low HP youll get raped -.-...i know what im talking about because people will always choose hardest difficulties for high lvl chars and i put those stats for max lvl of Ww and Wb....yesturday in WW form i barely killed 3 dragons...1 Aspect of Alduin and 2 Black Dragons -.-...with LFox WW improvement...Werewolves need to be strong and also Werebears but not as Dragons...

Argan@

man is long to list....

the basic werewolf stats (level 1-9) are:

+50 Stamina and Health

+150 ResDamage

+10 ResMagic

+1.4 Health Rate (+200%)

+1.4 Combat Health Rate (same thing i posted before)

Then some additions that adds at lv 60-70-80:

Health +50 - +50 - +50

Unarmed +10 - +11 - +12

Then those things i mentioned on the post before on the strings for lv 10-15-20-25-30-35-40-45-50 where each stat progress.

The werewolf change effect adds +5 to Health Regen (0.7 is the basic, so it will become 5.7, calculate it on your own) for 12 seconds at the start of the transformation (that should last 10 seconds).

The werewolf immunity buff instead has the normal 100% disease resistance +5 unarmed damage +0.35 health rate (+50%)

Edited by argan

Guys I just created a thread about werewolves then happened upon this wonderful mod talk I love all the ideas, but take a look at some of my ideas I'm actually trying to work with some of them with the CS now, http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/556425-real-werewolves-mod/. The idea in mine is to make the werewolf more beastlike and uncontrollable , with certain buffs and abilities for losing control as well as staying in control. Edited by GreatNX

I don't really like how the werebear looks. It doesn't look that different from the regular bear. The werewolf looks like a giant, muscular, humanoid bipedal version of the regular wolf. The werebear looks like a bear on two legs.

think about it...

Here is the clue:

Argan@

so the toughest monsters in the game only need 15 whacks? while we have ridiculous regain when combined with a blessing stone and high hp and stamina? -_-

Are you tarded or what? I know its a f*** bossfight,this is a freakin idea only -.-

I posted that with a reason...if youre only one that doesnt like it then make your own god damn mod...

Argan@

I know all of that,but you can tweak it,im now soon finished and ill see how it acts in the game,therefore i created the script for critical strikes etc and ill see how the werewolf handles itself on Master difficulty+deadly dragons hardcore+WiS Dark age,ill spawn toughest NPCs and ill come back to you,

To all:

I just pointed out (AGAIN) maxed lvl stats for werewolves and werebears its and idea (for 1000000 time...) its WIP so give me a slack -.-.

Oh btw i found the lunar transformation script from Curse Of Hircine Ressurected from LogicDragon so i will ask him if i can test it in Skyrim and if i can make few adjustments + some tweaks...

anyway see you all tomorrow.

IMO:

less belly and more muscular chest;

no teddy bear ears, but more feral (we are monsters anyway);

more fingers and less claws (the strenght of the bear are his muscles, so normal lenght and big fingers);

give it a monstrous face, es. bigger mouth and teeth (nothing major, like 10-20%);

all around less fat, this should be a transformation where the muscles are stretched and expanded, where the bones get bigger and tougher.

FOUND IT :

this is an example image where it should explain my idea (almost all of it) of the werebear

http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/OWM/OWMWE7D_500.jpeg

Differently from the wolf form he is slower (short legs) and got less stamina (the wolf is the perfect hunter, so endurance for him is natural, but not for the bear), but he compensate with toughness, a walking tank with a longer range thanks for his longer arms and with a strenght to blow away even the largest creature with a power attack.

Again i ask if i can be the "lore" behind the werebear actual story of skyrim (is not like that with this mod werebears will popup from the nowhere, we have to tell the reason why in skyrim there are no werebear at all!!!!! and i have the right story behind it).

Argan, I can try to implement some of the visual changes, but please keep in mind the constraints of the model:

1. The proportions MUST stay basically the same. I can't extend the arms, shorten legs, or anything like that. It has to work off an existing skeleton, so all major joints have to line up with those of the werewolf skeleton.

2. The werebear has to have a different "initial read" than that of the werewolf. That means that I have to find some way of making the werebear look significantly different from the werewolf at a distance, while still maintaining the proportions almost exactly the same. So, slimming the belly, making its claws back to fingers, and sharpening the ears will give us just (visually) another werewolf.

3. Also, any preview images of the model will show it in its most neutral position. That means that it's posture, hands, arms, and mouth will be at the places where its skeleton lays. All the gesture and emotion and stuff will come with the animations.

I'll work at beefing up the werebear's musculature and working the face to look much more savage. Anyway, thanks for all the feedback. The rest of the week is pretty busy for me, so I should be able to post some different iterations of the face and body by sometime next week.

think about it...

Here is the clue:

Argan@

Are you tarded or what? I know its a f*** bossfight,this is a freakin idea only -.-

I posted that with a reason...if youre only one that doesnt like it then make your own god damn mod...

Argan@

I know all of that,but you can tweak it,im now soon finished and ill see how it acts in the game,therefore i created the script for critical strikes etc and ill see how the werewolf handles itself on Master difficulty+deadly dragons hardcore+WiS Dark age,ill spawn toughest NPCs and ill come back to you,

To all:

I just pointed out (AGAIN) maxed lvl stats for werewolves and werebears its and idea (for 1000000 time...) its WIP so give me a slack -.-.

Oh btw i found the lunar transformation script from Curse Of Hircine Ressurected from LogicDragon so i will ask him if i can test it in Skyrim and if i can make few adjustments + some tweaks...

anyway see you all tomorrow.

1. Nope, but i definitely can spell retarded currectly and i am going to do my best to not comment any further on that specific topic

2. Cool it and watch what you say kid

3. What do you exactly on this team? I can leave if you want though

Well, I've hit a dead end in the script.

scriptname cohTransformTiming extends Quest
{Controls the Timing for transformation.}

;calling properties, spells, globals, and importing the maths.

import Math
   float property cohGetMoonPhase auto
   float property cohPhaseDay auto
   bool property cohCanTransform auto
   bool property cohbmvar auto
   bool property NotFirstChange auto
   Spell property WerewolfChangeEffect auto
   GlobalVariable Property GameHour auto
   GlobalVariable Property GameDaysPassed auto
   GlobalVariable Property PlayerIsWerewolf auto
   GlobalVariable Property PlayerWerewolfShiftbacktime auto
   MagicEffect Property Werewolf auto

; The script should run once every in game minute in this state, otherwise the flavor texts could be desychronized.
Event OnUpdateGameTime()

; Determining Moon Phase Below...Not yet implimented.
   int timeOfDay = GameHour.GetValueint()
   int DaysPassed = GameDaysPassed.GetValueint()
   cohGetMoonPhase = 0
; Ignore PhaseDay, not functioning in this iteration of the script.

;/List of moon phases returned by cohGetMoonPhase.
0 = full moon
1 = 3/4 waning
2 = half waning
3 = 1/4 waning
4 = new moon
5 = 1/4 waxing
6 = half waxing
7 = 3/4 waxing/;

;Not sure what cohPhaseDay should return, though one is an adequete placeholder.
   If TimeOfDay >= 20 || TimeOfDay < 6
   cohCanTransform == true

elseif TimeOfDay < 20 || TimeOfDay >= 6
   cohCanTransform == false
endif

; Hell, it's morphing time!

if ( PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && cohCanTransform == true ) && NotFirstChange == true && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 0
   PlayerWerewolfShiftbacktime.SetValue(10000)
   WerewolfChangeEffect.Cast(Game.GetPlayer(), Game.GetPlayer())
   Utility.WaitGameTime ( 0.05 )
   Debug.Notification ("Generic Flavor Text")

elseif PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && cohCanTransform == true && NotFirstChange == false && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 0
   Debug.MessageBox ("First Post Transform Flavor Text")

elseif PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 1 && cohCanTransform == false
   PlayerWerewolfShiftbacktime.SetValue(1)
endif

EndEvent

For reasons I can't fathom, it doesn't work. There's no compiling errors, and no other errors for all I can tell, though the fact that the PlayerWerewolfSHiftbacktime isn't changing when it should makes me think the problem is with how the script is supposed to be triggered. Either that its not properly registering the global variables or the magic effects or something like that.

Then again, I might want to put a loop in here...

Edited by TheElderInfinity

Well, I've hit a dead end in the script.

scriptname cohTransformTiming extends Quest
{Controls the Timing for transformation.}

;calling properties, spells, globals, and importing the maths.

import Math
   float property cohGetMoonPhase auto
   float property cohPhaseDay auto
   bool property cohCanTransform auto
   bool property cohbmvar auto
   bool property NotFirstChange auto
   Spell property WerewolfChangeEffect auto
   GlobalVariable Property GameHour auto
   GlobalVariable Property GameDaysPassed auto
   GlobalVariable Property PlayerIsWerewolf auto
   GlobalVariable Property PlayerWerewolfShiftbacktime auto
   MagicEffect Property Werewolf auto

; The script should run once every in game minute in this state, otherwise the flavor texts could be desychronized.
Event OnUpdateGameTime()

; Determining Moon Phase Below...Not yet implimented.
   int timeOfDay = GameHour.GetValueint()
   int DaysPassed = GameDaysPassed.GetValueint()
   cohGetMoonPhase = 0
; Ignore PhaseDay, not functioning in this iteration of the script.

;/List of moon phases returned by cohGetMoonPhase.
0 = full moon
1 = 3/4 waning
2 = half waning
3 = 1/4 waning
4 = new moon
5 = 1/4 waxing
6 = half waxing
7 = 3/4 waxing/;

;Not sure what cohPhaseDay should return, though one is an adequete placeholder.
   If TimeOfDay >= 20 || TimeOfDay < 6
   cohCanTransform == true

elseif TimeOfDay < 20 || TimeOfDay >= 6
   cohCanTransform == false
endif

; Hell, it's morphing time!

if ( PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && cohCanTransform == true ) && NotFirstChange == true && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 0
   Debug.Notification ("Generic Flavor Text")

elseif PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && cohCanTransform == true && NotFirstChange == false && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 0
   Debug.MessageBox ("First Post Transform Flavor Text")

elseif PlayerIsWerewolf.GetValue() == 1 && game.getplayer().HasMagicEffect(Werewolf) == 1 && cohCanTransform == false
   PlayerWerewolfShiftbacktime.SetValue(1)
endif

EndEvent

For reasons I can't fathom, it doesn't work. There's no compiling errors, and no other errors for all I can tell, though the fact that the PlayerWerewolfSHiftbacktime isn't changing when it should makes me think the problem is with how the script is supposed to be triggered. Either that its not properly registering the global variables or the magic effects or something like that.

Then again, I might want to put a loop in here...

Any particular reason why 1/4 appears to be in comment form?