[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

That's enough fussing. Xahster you can have a strike for trouble-making. Calling names will get you banned, whether you spell it "retard" or "tard" it means the same. Your English isn't so grand yourself, so you can drop the Grammar Nazi crap too. We're here to try to understand each other.

To all of you, some people like unbalanced, it doesn't "ruin" the game, but you can strive for balance and that is the more professional approach.

See how easy that is? Back to work.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you people heat up really quick. I personally think its stupid to argue about a bloody stat for werebears/dragons. This is about WEREWOLFS. SO, we will NOT touch anything related to the dragons. No need for arguing. There's not even a proper argument for this fight. If Elder says its not OK then it's not. So, beat it!

Oh, and by the way, I tried some things on other textures and I tought of something cooler. We need more blood and dirt. And also some blood at the edges of the screen when getting hungry. Wha'dya guys think?

Edited by sergyu2500

@myrm hey myrm o.o long time no talk

@serg i didnt recognize you at first nd im not fighting

@everyone else, can someone further explain to me the difference between skeletons and rigs? because i can makke new rigs easily for a more custom mesh design but im not sure exactly why its called skeleton in skyrim or what exactly it contains

@myrm hey myrm o.o long time no talk

@serg i didnt recognize you at first nd im not fighting

@everyone else, can someone further explain to me the difference between skeletons and rigs? because i can makke new rigs easily for a more custom mesh design but im not sure exactly why its called skeleton in skyrim or what exactly it contains

From my modding experience rigging is supposed to place for example a sword in the correct position so the character won't hold it from the blade, since he is supposed to hold it from the handle.

Right now there is no need for that since he built up the mesh around the skeleton. Hope I helped you!

Guys, i've seen a "preview" on a Gamespot video where someone has already made a werebear, with (try to do not be surprised) the lycan skill tree and the furious charge that makes everyone fly away.

The mesh of the werebear is awesome itself, even if im a little pissed by the fact that this ideas that we discussed for weeks now will be released in a DLC or mods by someone else.

Our aim now is to make this mod something HUGE, even more than famous mods like DD or WiS and other big mods here on Nexus.

I hope i will be of enough help for you (again).

Edited by argan

Guys, i've seen a "preview" on a Gamespot video where someone has already made a werebear, with (try to do not be surprised) the lycan skill tree and the furious charge that makes everyone fly away.

The mesh of the werebear is awesome itself, even if im a little pissed by the fact that this ideas that we discussed for weeks now will be released in a DLC or mods by someone else.

Our aim now is to make this mod something HUGE, even more than famous mods like DD or WiS and other big mods here on Nexus.

I hope i will be of enough help for you (again).

God f'ing damnit, two days and we've already been beaten to the punch…By Bethesda it seems. Ah hell, I need to get this script done fast, or should we even bother, will the DLC have lunar transformations, that's literally the only chance this mod has now that an official DLC is coming out. The campaign is most likely F'd to, since I can't imagine Bethesda releasing a no story DLC on werewolves. If only the CK had shipped with the game, we might have had a chance...

Wait, Argan, where is this preview?

OK Elder calm down I just saw it here it is : http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/videos/possible-skyrim-dlc-or-mods-from-dice-2012-keynote-6350046/

I just saw it but besides the Werebear there are some really nice mods, like the flying Vampire Lord

EDIT: So, we got dicked over, right?

Edited by sergyu2500

DreamCodex and myrm@

Yea i know ive been too harsh and pissed,nevertheless i dont like that sort of critisism with "-.-" in there (it was a little too harsh Dream) so i got pissed off a little...anyway my apologies...

<- Exams,University = so im little edgy...

But anyways...im here to mod not to argue or fight (which means the same as argue) because we cant fight on PCs right? :P

But enough of this lets work on a mod...

Elder can you send me the scripts you maded so far? I have few ideas that poped on my mind today so can you please send...

OK Elder calm down I just saw it here it is : http://www.gamespot.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/videos/possible-skyrim-dlc-or-mods-from-dice-2012-keynote-6350046/

I just saw it but besides the Werebear there are some really nice mods, like the flying Vampire Lord

EDIT: So, we got dicked over, right?

No we didn't, that's stuff Bethesda dummied out of the game. I think it's unlikely at best that werewolves will be the first DLC, and if this mod gets popular (on Steamworks), Bethesda might not even bother.

Sorry for overreacting, but I thought Argan meant Bethesda was working on a werebear DLC.