[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

I will think about perks when i will know how to make them, and till now i never seen a single mod with a new implemented skill tree, so im not thinking about that now.

What i made is a BASIC tweak, like other existing tweaks, for the werewolf, but pushing OVER the pathetic lv 50 (we can even make a version for uncapped mods, till lv 300 or wathever), to make you feel a progression with levels (with 80 levels why scaling from 10 to 50?).

Things like bleed, criticals and so on will be put into the perk tree, so, like i said before, is not a thing that i will work on now.

what we need now to figure out how certain stats works.

putting +heal rate and +combat heal rate in the same ability will make them stack while in combat? or one works and the other not depending on the situation?

how to make appealing the armor rate on werewolves when the 80% dmage resistance is reached only at 600 armor? (found a mod wich makes the armor rating more interesting)

magic damage IS NOT ELEMENTAL DAMAGE, so frost, fire and shock will be part of the beast resistance and weaknesses.

poison too.

howl to make the beast use nighteye? you've got to be kidding me? dogs and wolves got already by nature a vision that make darker areas more visible, so it should be a basic skill for this form.

Edited by argan

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude how do you think i created Bleed Damage and Critical?

Simple i created a perk witch was easy btw,only thing i dont know is how to make a perk tree ...

About elemental damage -.- dude i know that is not elemental damage,magic resist is defense against elemental damage like frost,fire and shock,the difference between those is that max magic resistance is 60 %, Elemental Resist (Frost,Shock and Fire) can be maxed out to 75 % because game wont let it any further - TESTED and this claim is also on UESP wiki and TES Wiki....so read wikies and CK before you post this bs again :P...

IMo i dont want to put frost,fire and shock resistance,magic resist ... again .. is enough ... - TESTED again it will be ovp...

Its already implemented howl with nighteye but tomorrow ill make toggle-able nighteye script.

About Critical Chance its not so easy as you think, you know about bladesman perk? Well as do we all. But it wont work with werewolf because script checks for OneHanded skill on 30 60 or 90 (GetActorValue Command) so basically ive changed that to GetActorValue UnarmedDamage 80 >= which checks for dealed damage to target if damage is equal or higher than 80 the script that calculates critical chance will activate, so other part of the script is CalculateMyCriticalChance 20.0 (20 %) and CalculateMyCriticalDamage 1.25...the second part of this perk script is that it checks if you have the necessary perk for this (HasPerk Bladesman 30) otherwise it wont activate,ive changed that to = HasSpell abWerewolf which checks for this spell (Werewolf Form) and it works the critical damage is there...

Thats the whole wisdom (Example and a little tutorial) so if you find something or discover how to make new perk tree although i seem to know how let me know ;).

Wait whos script? Mine?

Argan@

Then why i got suddenly 900 HP? with my esp i had barely 650

Yeah. I added a RegisterSingleUpdate() loop, its a lot better than what was there already because it prevents multiple instances of the script from running and bogging down the script. I also fixed the attack prevention thing, and got rid of some of the comments that have no reason for being that way. I'm about to test a new iteration, if it works, all we have to do to get PoCI done is interrupt sleeping and waiting.

Just tested the script and I accidentally made it so the player transforms at any time if they're a werewolf. heh

Fixed it most likely.

Mixed up a 1 and a 0.

Edited by TheElderInfinity

You don't even have to ask.

Alright then, there are a few issues remaining...

The quest to become a werewolf breaks the script for whatever reason; it just plain stops working.

Beast form surprisingly seems to be working correctly.

Saving and reloading the game as a werewolf causes you to change back on reload, then suddenly transform

Any suggestions people?

You don't even have to ask.

Alright then, there are a few issues remaining...

The quest to become a werewolf breaks the script for whatever reason; it just plain stops working.

Beast form surprisingly seems to be working correctly.

Saving and reloading the game as a werewolf causes you to change back on reload, then suddenly transform

Any suggestions people?

yes, I will not do this for you, just a suggestion of possibly fixing your transformation issue. I would add conditionals to check if player is in werewolf form already to skip the transform code. Saving and reloading in normal werewolf form doesnt do this right (like vanilla werewolf) then you know your script is causing it, so it is doing things hen it shouldnt. Extra conditionals should help define specific points in when it can be allowed to play with the players dispell and transform controls.

Me thinks is issue. Dunno, worth looking into for sure.

Which script ?

* BTW I fixed the werewolf transformation loop and it fixed the no attack too.

* Transforming into and back to human form works well, plus you get naked when your back to human form is that the default way ? First time playing a werewolf.

* Made a new esp called werewolfTransformation using the werewolfTransformationEvent as quest name and using the werewolfTransformation.psc script and loading only the skyrim.esm as master

!! Next to do is adding the moonphase trigger plus weather status.

www.wczasy-justyna.pl/werewolftransformation.zip <<< new files so delete the old ones. Fixed the grammar error in the script name :>

Edited by DieBySword