[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

:S.i really didnt knew that lol,yea but his is a little different than mine O.o but what can i say...i got epifany and inspiration and i drew it exactly like that.... damn ...

Can you search for the image because im a freakin lazy right now to make new one....oh yes colors must be black/white.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops. Spoke too soon. Looks like we have lunar transformations now. Great job. (the problem was on my end, big derp moment...)

Xahstur: Nice. Could you work on creating a perk that allows you to feed on animals as well as humanoids?

Lol even if your post says edited today it still says that the script I attached dosnt work. But when I press reply to it then I can see the quote I posted now -.- Something wrong with nexus or is that just me ?

If your not sure if the day in game will have a full moon then open the console and type "help dayspassed 3" , the value that is shown should be reduced by 1 and then mod (%) per 24. If the rest of the equation is 23,0 or 1 then you got yourself a full moon. Now wait past 8 pm and before 6 am for the transformation to trigger. It triggers only once and will last 24 hours by default so even if you wait 24 hours after transformation you wont change back to human and back to werewolf if your in the 8 pm - 6 am radius after the wait.

Just to be clear even if I say the transformation last 24 hour the script will set you back to your orginal race after 6 am and before 8 pm :P

The script dosnt interfere with normal werewolf transformation so you can still transform during the day but then the transformation will only last the standars 150 sec + feed time. If you want I can add an option to the normal PC transformation to be a permanent one for the duration of a full moon from 8 pm to 6 am but thats kinda pointless I guess :P

Edited by DieBySword

I just downloaded the .esp file and I do transform during the night but I turn back after 1 hour whitout feeding and imediately after that I turn back on.

Xahstur you should stop complaining so much. Elder decides, since he and Diana first started the project.

I just downloaded the .esp file and I do transform during the night but I turn back after 1 hour whitout feeding and imediately after that I turn back on.

Xahstur you should stop complaining so much. Elder decides, since he and Diana first started the project.

If your talking about my script can you use the console and get two values and post it here ( 20 seconds after full werewolf tansformation ended )

help WerewolfShiftbacktime 3

help dayspassed 3

It seems that you dont who i am dont you boy? :)

It seems that you dont who i am dont you boy? :)

:wallbash:

Whaaaat he started it xDDDDD, anyway just lets all go back to working on the mod...ok? :)

EDIT: Ok enough of this....

Here is the Alpha version of what 6TemplaR9 and me created:

So go check it out guys ;).

EDIT 2:

If you find any bugs or if we something didnt added to the mod.Tell us.

Edited by Xahstur

So the perks are:

-Wolf Claws -> 5 ranks: each rank gives +20% unarmed damage, applies in human form too

-Endurance of the Hunter -> 2 ranks, each rank increases the health regeneration, applies in human form too, requires Wolf Claws, 1st rank

-Bestial Swiftness -> increases movement speed and grants 10% chance to dodge the incoming attack, requires Wolf Claws, 1st rank

-Hardened Hide -> Decreases incomind damage by 25%, requires Beastial Swiftness

-Fury -> 2 ranks, each rank increases attack speed by 25%, requires Bestial Swiftness

-Bestial Fury -> 2 ranks, each rank grants 10% chance to paralyze the opponent, requires Fury, 1st rank

-Fury Swipes -> Does a great bleeding damage, requires Bestial Fury, 1st rank

-Sharp Claws -> 3 ranks:

1. gives 10% chance to inflict a critical hit
  2. increases that chance to 20%, and critical attacks do 25% more damage
  3. increases the chance to 35%, the damage boost to 50% and now your critical attacks ignore 25% of the enemies armor rating

Also thanks for the credit ;)

Edited by 6TemplaR9

btw TemplaR, I was wondering if you could create a perk that allows you to feed on animals. It should be mid way into a path of the tree focusing on "control" an option for people who want to RP good werewolf characters.

Edit: Um, Xahstur, you need to package the scripts as well...

Edited by TheElderInfinity