[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woaaaa woaaaa Houston we have a problem :S,i created new char yesturday (Elder knows) and ofc there is a major bug with the perk tree (ofc its small but still iritating),as you all know i with the help of 6TemplaR9, we created new perk tree with neat features but the problem is that :

You must never,ever! Block with the shield! Or it will glitch your attacks with weapons (meaning you will still have the weapon in your hand ) but you will hit and attack enemies as you are unarmed!

You must never raise Block skill (the effect will be the same as i stated before)

Elder i dont know what to do now....i really like the perk tree but there is other solution:

Luckily there are 5 abilities of a werewolf (10 lvl up to 50 and over ability) and i can add all those perks there which are depended on your char lvl....

Until Bethesda releases new DLC or new CK patch which with can be added new perk tree,until then its impossible to have new stand alone skill and perk tree :S, i just hope bethesda will do that....

I see. Bad news I guess. Fortunately, the feeding script is working quite well. Unfortunately,

Though it's not impossible, Bethesda devs were able to do it for GameJam week, and the rules included no source code edits, so they're basically working with what we had.

For some good news, the feeding script is working perfectly so far. Now to add in the buffs and debuffs (there's 28 of them.) Whoever gets the task of merging the .esp files is going to be in for a LOT of work.

By the way, does anyone know how to make a .esm?

Edited by TheElderInfinity

.esm: right-click the plugin in wyre bash -> select esmify, then rename the extension to .esm

Remap the perks to pickpocket, like I've done at first, then REPLACE the pickpocketorwhatever.dds (find it inside the textures.bsa) with the new .dds

Just do what I have said, please:

-move the pickpocket perks to lockpicking

-move back the block skill as it had been b4

-move lycanthropy perks to pickpocket

Also, I am from my phone, f''kin' school...

Edited by 6TemplaR9

Just do what I have said, please:

-move the pickpocket perks to lockpicking

-move back the block skill as it had been b4

-move lycanthropy perks to pickpocket

Also, I am from my phone, f''kin' school...

I cant because i need to go to university = Exam,so ill be back at 20-21 PM...you do it when you come back xD.

EDIT: Before i go here is the tut for Elder about adding NPCs:

Edited by Xahstur