[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Good. Merging all the .esp's together is going to be really, really annoying. While I think there may be a utility to do that available, we need to make sure nothing conflicts.

a good way to know what is going to conflict and whatnot is to make a list of the parameters that were modified.

TheElderInfinity@

Can you give me few pointers what feeding script does?

Just wanna know if there will be bugs if you merge esp...

It edits a script attached to the PlayerWerewolfQuest and adds a script to cohLycanthropeTiming or whatever that quest is called now, and adds about 28 magic effects and one Global variable.

TheElderInfinity@

Can you give me few pointers what feeding script does?

Just wanna know if there will be bugs if you merge esp...

It edits a script attached to the PlayerWerewolfQuest and adds a script to cohLycanthropeTiming or whatever that quest is called now, and adds about 28 magic effects and one Global variable.

Can you send me a pm which exactly magic effects and what they do? If there are bugs, ill fix them.

EDIT: Is this possible to make (although im sure it is).

Basically i want to import a new perk into the existing esp:

Perk: Rabies (Diablo 2 skill :P)

The bite of a werewolf causes disease, the infected target will pass the disease to other enemies if theyre close to the diseased enemy and taking 20 Poison damage for 5 seconds.

Perk is accesible for lvl 70 char.

What do you think?

Edited by Xahstur

It's a really, really, really long list. The script itself is about 100 lines even without the magic effect long due to the need to create a scenario for every single possible combo of hunger levels. I did negative seven through seven and its extremely long.

Couldn't you just send me your file? I've already put DieBySword 's most recent version of the script into the "master file" I'm working on.

It's a really, really, really long list. The script itself is about 100 lines even without the magic effect long due to the need to create a scenario for every single possible combo of hunger levels. I did negative seven through seven and its extremely long.

Couldn't you just send me your file? I've already put DieBySword 's most recent version of the script into the "master file" I'm working on.

Not yet mate ill send you in few days after i make new perk and some modifications.