[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

after all this time there isn't a single modder that figured out how to make a new perk tree!

and the fact that 99% of the mods recently released are only houses and furnitures isn't helping at all!!!!

Skyrim is getting near to become a furnishing sim.

edit: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9790

this should be interesting.

Edited by argan

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why all this complication on the hunger of the beast?

Shouldn't it be risky to put too much complications on the curse forcing people to go on the "Tamed" side of the force?

If you go and slaughter tons of people then eat them, you get buffs. If anything, the good guy werewolves are underpowered.

Why all this complication on the hunger of the beast?

Shouldn't it be risky to put too much complications on the curse forcing people to go on the "Tamed" side of the force?

If you go and slaughter tons of people then eat them, you get buffs. If anything, the good guy werewolves are underpowered.

well, i hope this underfeeding will not make us weak seriously.

You have to feed every time you transform if you haven't been overfeeding, but if you restrain yourself, you can get the ability to feed on animals, which makes things a lot easier. (and a lot less morally questionable).

well, morals against evil for me aren't a problem.

fire with fire, eye for an eye, evil with evil, i love doing that..... even if i end up doing 10 times worse, but still, animals are a good options (and smart too, 'cause is dumb being a predator and feeding only on humans and mers).

still, i hope the animal feeding will be by default and not from perk.

Edited by argan

Infinity, as for the lines... Right now, I really hate to say this, but I'm practically dying of work. Like, living-on-verge-of-a-panic-attack type amounts of work. :/ I already know of seven different packets I need to complete for the week-long break ahead (from only two of my classes classes), two different chapters to learn on AP chemistry (organic and thermo II), my mom is in SCHOLARSHIPS OMG mode, and teh intornetz is bugging me for fanfic. I'm not sure I can get this done or even do much work on it this or next week. D: It's crazy. I really just need some time right now to sort everything out and get working on everything I need to work on.

I'm sorry; I'll contact you again once things are less nuts over here.