[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows.

Bethesda? :D

Considering how bad Bethesda is at the technical side of game development (besides graphics, and even then, some of their work is an absolute mess, DreamCodex could give you a long rant on how horrible the werewolf mesh is), I'm kinda doubtful of that.

You know why they are bad? This game is a poor console port. The menu gives it away. The only excuse is that we still have mod support (wich actually surprises me)

Thought so...yes the menus are highly console-like looking,and about mod support,you should be happy if we EVEN got support :S...imo the latest mod support by Bethesda (for Skyrim) is the worst in the series of TES games...firstly when i started playing Skyrim i was WOW by the intro,story,details etc but i always had that same feeling...like its beign rushed...too soon released game...:S idk,with Morrowind and Oblivion i didnt had that feeling :S...:( its sad really i enjoy playing Skyrim but those neat graphics in it feels so...empty...i never saw a trees moving when its windy (Oblivion has that),branches moving when you walk through them,that sort of details and there is more but its way long list...

Im personally dissapointed in Werewolf part,sure its fun at the beggining but this isnt a curse...in Skyrim its like you have your own avatar in beast form...:S...anyway we are here to repair that (at least werewolf gameplay and side in this game) i just hope that Bethesda will release a bigger DLC which will at least give Skyrim a feeling like its finished game,not the game finished on like 95 % ...

TheElderInfinity@ Horrible? Explain :D...Skeleton is horrible or other parts?

Well, I'm not an expert on 3d modeling, but here's roughly what DreamCodex had to say about the werewolf.

Basically, a lot of its "parts" were ripped and retextured from other meshes. It has the hands and feet of a Hargraven I believe, the body of a troll. Plus the mesh is made out of triangles rather than squares/rectangles, which apparently makes for a lower quality model for the same performance cost as a model based off of squares. There's apparently also a lot of holes in the mesh there were hastily covered up, and overall he said it was a sloppy job.

Newsflash:

Ive made a nice constallation for Lycanthropy perk tree:

Here you go:

It looks like wolf emblem and i like it!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/482/tesv2012021219115696.jpg

EDIT:

TheElderInfinity@

There are no psc scripts,we edited all those through object window :P...

i love the design