[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Newsflash:

Ive made a nice constallation for Lycanthropy perk tree:

Here you go:

It looks like wolf emblem and i like it!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/482/tesv2012021219115696.jpg

EDIT:

TheElderInfinity@

There are no psc scripts,we edited all those through object window :P...

i love the design

Tnx but youre too late dude xD.

I needed to change the position of the per tree to lockpicking and set up the constellation there,unfortinetly the mesh of lockpicking constellation f ups the circle around the wolf head and also wolf head itself so here is the latest version:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/3199/tesv2012021322163728.jpg

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh...now im a bit depressed....way to go

ill put up an update of what i did today in about 4 hours, i need to get to work

Btw i can only say that the mesh of lockpicking perk is modelled the same way as the texture of it (logically xD),but if you can change the lockpicking mesh to the same as a block (circleish) then i may be able to do the constellation like before...

Edited by Xahstur

wait what? lockpicking mesh?..you mean just the the symbol right?

And it is pickpocket, not lockpicking.

Yea pickpocket xD....

Dreamcodex@

The textures of contellations (symbols) are in one picture sort of speak,and each of the symbols has its own mesh,idk where is it exactly but can you check it out?

The texture for the constellations is in Skyrim/Data/Textures/Interface folder i think its name initconstellations.dds

Edited by Xahstur

This CK gives me a headache :P Want to add a faction and make it ally with 7 others and enemy to 13 others factions :P Well guess now I need to go to all those factions and add my faction with the right state to it. Hell way to make it less time consuming on the modders :D

From the talk on the bethsoft forums when you change an orginal script from the script folder and save/build it it will overwrite the orginal file in the bsa too :P Good I`m using subvertion on my revisioned code.