[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

so your saying that the symbols are obj files?

wth is wrong with betheda, you dont need meshes for something like that, its a waste of ram

Yes because when i added the wolf head to the pickpocket (and it was larger than pickocket symbol) it was barely noticable so yeah....

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might be confusing what a mesh is or we know of different meshes

Mesh as in 3D model, the symbols are 2D, you dont rotate around them

Anyway, can anone give me the obj files for the werewolf?

Y right im not so much in 3d modeling and texturing...

Anyway someone uploaded on steam workshop my project of this mod and it seems that he removed it... i was so f**** pissed off...

Mod name: Lycanthropy perk tree

Anyway someone uploaded on steam workshop my project of this mod and it seems that he removed it... i was so f**** pissed off...

Yeah. Something tells me we should stop uploading files here. Me and DieBySword have been communicating via email, so anyone who wouldn't mind joining in on that would have that particular problem solved.

I would encourage you guys to upload a version of the mod without the quests once you get the bugs worked out of the script and get everything merged. Then do an update or add-on later that adds all the quests. The quests are going to take awhile to setup and it would be nice to be able to at least use the base version of the mod. I will also volunteer as a tester if you guys want anyone to help test builds of your mod.

-mostlyhuman

Yeah. Something tells me we should stop uploading files here. Me and DieBySword have been communicating via email, so anyone who wouldn't mind joining in on that would have that particular problem solved.

is not "something" but SOMEONE who already told you that.

please be carefull.

I didnt see this coming...and that sucks, we should all probably talk through email and steam group chat

Ok guys i have a solution its easy and its not demanding,please download google talk,me and 6TemplaR9 are already there its easy to communicate and its fast file sharing ;),when you download google talk client just pm me and ill send you my mail.