[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

Maybe he's new to the modding scene. Some new mods came out, werewolf related, fortunately, most of them are just estetic changes. Hopefully, some more talented people can join us

Thats not the case, i can assure you.

i just tell you, his mod has 4462 endorsements.

I don't think he's talking about your friend, maybe the guy who stole the .esp.

then im an idiot.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we even want werewolves with armor? I mean... it's kind of immersion-breaking there. You grow in size as a werewolf, so human armor should strangle you.

Besides, that looks a little wonky. :/

I just downloaded the .esp file and I do transform during the night but I turn back after 1 hour whitout feeding and imediately after that I turn back on.

Xahstur you should stop complaining so much. Elder decides, since he and Diana first started the project.

It seems that you dont who i am dont you boy? :)

Seconding Infinity's facewall here. Look, Xahstur, you shouldn't be taking things from other people and claiming them as your own. I mean, now I don't really trust the image for your second tree because I know you took the first from somewhere else and claimed it as your own. The more times you do that, the less inclined I am to have you on the team. It's not my call, but you practically waltzed in here claiming we 'stole your name', and now it feels like you're trying to be really important. Okay, great. Now stop trying to act more important than everyone else. That's antagonistic and arrogant behavior. :/ Don't call people 'boy'. That's pissing me the hell off. Sergyu has been working on this a hell of a lot longer than you, and I am highly grateful for his work.

*few pages back, I'm catching up*

However, I'd like to mention that Elder is really calling the shots. I might have conceptualized this, but I really don't have the ability to make this a reality or the leadership skills to pull together this wonderful team. So defer to Infinity 'cause he's awesome. :D

Oh, and Sergyu, having the same problem. Have we pinned down what's causing that?

Edited by dianacat777

I don't think we're centered around being lore-friendly - we're adding a few things as far as quests are concerned - but we like to stick to lore, yes.

I think.

To me, it's more like a plain logical fallacy. Armor doesn't grow alongside you. If we were to have any sort of werewolf armor, I imagine it'd be like broken armor - platemail that's torn apart but in some places still strapped to the werewolf. But I don't think we're working on that at all atm. Maybe sometime later.

Oh, and for the communications thing (gah, thieves), we do have a steam community.

Edited by dianacat777

Hey, does anyone have any idea how to use nifskope?

I have literally no idea what I'm doing.

Erm what are you trying to do?

Btw i wont be here for 2 weeks,exams...

Edit: During those 2 weeks ill test the esp for bugs etc,and ill send you a stable version...see you...

Edited by Xahstur

Its pretty easy, you loard up a mesh with it, if its something you just created its not going to have any texture on it, after that, you click somewhere inside there (yes I know I bet you understand this part) and you click to export the UV map (wich I already explained you what it means) and it will generate a .tga file. Its a pain in the ass, you have to install some plugin in Photoshop to open it, and then another one to export it as a .dds texture file (wich is the extension Skyrim is able to read)

And for Diana : I don't really know much about the scripting part, since most of it was sent trough PM's so we don't get kicked in the teeth by somebody who would think would be funny to stole our guys work. Right now I'm waiting for DreamCodex to pass me over the mesh so I can work on it, and in the time I've been doing some experiments on adding more dirt to the clothes, you know, add more immersion but I quickly scrapped it because of the size (wich was roughly around 4gb, only clothing, no armours)