[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, could everyone working send me their newest versions of the .esp files? I'd like to import the changes. I think once we get everything we've made so far together, we'll be ready for an initial release.

did you get my pm with the link to that mod?

The work that is being done here is simply amazing and has my full support. If there is any way that I can help or contribute to this project, please let me know. I am a fairly good artist with some experience with texturing (sadly without bump maps as my version of photoshop does not support DDS plugins of any sort), as well as much enthusiasm for werewolves. I realize that you already have people able to make textures, but I am still willing to contribute concept art if it is at all needed.

I do not own Skyrim in computer format as of yet, have no scripting experience and my 3D modeling skills are frankly terrible currently. I can however give examples of my art if you are interested.

Keep up the excellent work, guys.

-Cyber

The work that is being done here is simply amazing and has my full support. If there is any way that I can help or contribute to this project, please let me know. I am a fairly good artist with some experience with texturing (sadly without bump maps as my version of photoshop does not support DDS plugins of any sort), as well as much enthusiasm for werewolves. I realize that you already have people able to make textures, but I am still willing to contribute concept art if it is at all needed.I do not own Skyrim in computer format as of yet, have no scripting experience and my 3D modeling skills are frankly terrible currently. I can however give examples of my art if you are interested. Keep up the excellent work, guys.-Cyber

Well pretty much nothing, since we're on hold because of the buggy CK

I'm currently working, and I think DieBySword and DreamCodex are as well.

Of course, I'm back to square one now, seeing as I have to System Restore and likely will have to format my HDD.

Computer hangs indefinitely on Login and Shutdown except in safemode.

Edited by TheElderInfinity