[WIP] Call of Hircine: Bloodmoon Rising

TheElderInfinity

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im here, still working, i hate not finishing things i have started, so no matter what this project will be finished, whether it is tomorrow or in 3 months

I really like this opinion, I think, you have spoken in my name too.

And I will help in what I can.

is your computer stalling? check your bios for any warnings, its a tricky thing when its a laptop

im here, still working, i hate not finishing things i have started, so no matter what this project will be finished, whether it is tomorrow or in 3 months

I fixed it. Something was wrong with Avast, most recent updated f'd everything up. Uninstalled and everything's working.

[*] Access to the map and character menus: If your going to spend an entire night in beast form, the map is absolutely essential, as is the ability to look through the character menus. You'll most likely be locked out of the inventory, though you'll be able to pick up stray objects as a werewolf, and remove quest items from containers or bodies.

Guess thats complete except first person attacking that cant be performed because of missing animations :P

Just a note as I was looking over stuff. Dunno if this was addressed or not, but if you disable inventory, but allow for stuff to be picked up, there is a chance of becoming overweight. Which would be problematic.

if I canallow me this is a mod that looks like you're working on

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=11961&searchtext=lycanthropy+infection

good luck guys!

Judging by the scripts I've seen, this mod is far more advanced. :thumbsup:

if I canallow me this is a mod that looks like you're working on

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=11961&searchtext=lycanthropy+infection

good luck guys!

Damn. I'm gonna ask if this guy would be interested din collaborating. I didn't even realize wild werewolves were possible.

Just sent a steam friend request to him and put a comment on his mod. Hopefully he'll be interested in joining up.

Edited by TheElderInfinity

[*] Access to the map and character menus: If your going to spend an entire night in beast form, the map is absolutely essential, as is the ability to look through the character menus. You'll most likely be locked out of the inventory, though you'll be able to pick up stray objects as a werewolf, and remove quest items from containers or bodies.

Guess thats complete except first person attacking that cant be performed because of missing animations :P

Just a note as I was looking over stuff. Dunno if this was addressed or not, but if you disable inventory, but allow for stuff to be picked up, there is a chance of becoming overweight. Which would be problematic.

Absolutely no worries about that, the "transformation buff" you get in wolf form gives you 2000 more weight by default (i dare you to overweight like that).