Making a mod

CalebKing601

Hey I'm new here literally just made this account, I want to make a mod, I've already made the plot up and all. I just need to know where to start. I want to make this available for Xbox One, and PC. What are my first steps to this? And would it work for both or do I have to make it twice for both? I have a PC but it has 1378 viruses so I am trying to get it cleaned out to start. Lmk please! message me if there's a message function I haven't found yet.

Please fix your computer. Consider a total deletion of your hard drives if your antivirus cannot handle it (chances are at this point it can't).

Once you are done, think of what you are trying to make. Depending on that, look up tutorials on google and youtube, plenty of people are sharing willingly .

I can't even fathom how a single PC can get that many viruses. With that said, all you need is the Creation Kit to make mods. That's the bare minimum anyway. That is available through the Bethesda Launcher, which can be downloaded from Bethesda.net. I would just look up on YouTube or Google for some tutorials on how to do whatever it is you want to do. Also, you only need to make your mod one time. The option to upload to Bethesda.net for PC and Xbox One are embedded within the Creation Kit I believe, that process is automated I believe. For the Nexus you just archive your mod and share it here.