Carriages In The Wilds

AssyMcGee

This is a simple request that I'd even consider doing myself; if it's easier to mod NPC's and services in the new CK compared to the Oblivion one that is. My skills in modding are limited to locations and buildings and such. The last time I tried to make a merchant was in Oblivion. He was an Inn Keeper who would rent me a bed once and that was it. So I got some of what I needed down then gave up trying to work out the bugs. Anyways I'd really enjoy having a carriage in the the smaller cities of Skyrim. I sometimes use them, and I'm sure a lot of other people use the carriages to get around as opposed to straight up fast travel. But if you take the carriage to say Morthal or Falkreath be prepared to walk anywhere else.

• 5 weeks later...

I agree with this. As a mage, I hate traveling to Winterhold because of the fact that there's no cart there. I really wish that the cart was in all of the locations that the guy will take you to.

I'd either like to see this, or have 2-3 different cabbies who are in different cities on different days (some people might find this a step backwards, but I think it would add more realism).

I have thought about drivable carriages but I have no idea if that would work. You did ride in a carriage in the opening, but that might be a scripted event. Even if you could just see yourself riding from town to town a-la Red Dead Redemption with the option to skip the ride entirely, I'd like that too.