Liberty Bell quest

QuinnMallory45

I came up with this idea a week ago after hacking Abraham Washington's terminal in Rivet City: creating a mod or add-on that allows you to travel to Philadelphia in search of the Liberty Bell. It could be a quest where you negotiate with or kill the keepers of ths priceless relic. Edited by QuinnMallory45

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting question. Never thought of that. If you can create it, do both and see which one works best. If it was 17th century-style, add a twist that throws the player for a loop; something out of the ordinary. If it's 23rd century-style, make it like it's an extension of the Institute in the Commonwealth. I'm thinking the Commonwealth could be Pennsylvania or Massachusetts, though.

mmm...it wont be difficult,Philadelphia during XVIII century was practically a bunch of rowhouses and tranquility lane-like houses.

I'll gonna make a try in the next days.

PS: the difficulty thing is to find a liberty bell mesh.

Edited by Sette1893

mmm...it wont be difficult,Philadelphia during XVIII century was practically a bunch of rowhouses and tranquility lane-like houses.

I'll gonna make a try in the next days.

PS: the difficulty thing is to find a liberty bell mesh.

Try to obtain a "Forever Stamp" from the USPS. It has the Liberty Bell on it and it's a place to start. The stamp is small, but you can always work with it.