ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Black Marsh - New Province

manmanman

Hey guys.

So I know the Creation Kit is not out yet (but let's hope Beth sticks to the Jan deadline) so this mod cannot be started in the current time, but I think it would be wise to plan ahead. I would like there to be a mod that adds the province of Black Marsh to Skyrim. I would be willing to help out (I have experience with the TES Construction Set for Oblivion) and I can design interiors and exteriors. I have made previous mods but I haven't released them because either I thought they were not worth being uploaded or they got lost when my hard drive failed. I have done some research and I don't believe that there is a team currently together readying to add Black Marsh. There are teams for High Rock and Elsweyr (I think, might have been fake) for Skyrim. If this mod can be put together, it will require a lot of new meshes / textures (as there are no swamps in Skyrim), a lot of people and a lot of hard work. Tell me what you guys think, and right up if you want to help out as well (put what you can do, what you are best at and what you cannot do).

Thank you.

• 1 year later...