⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Serious question about error warnings in CK

greekrage

login to xx login to xx, all this hasle for wat ? cleaner mods ?, less error ?, i just use a shortcut to ck works fine for me, everything i make works like intended this way

sorry, I am unable to sample your wares to even give this any weight. (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/4146141/?)

shows zero mods. So it is obvious you don't care about quality control, your welcome to do as you please.

I have no mods of my own, but I have about 750 mods I have personally repaired for others uploaded on the nexus with an understanding to keep me out of it.

That's what I do for others.

this post is a waste.

i don't make mods for others only for myself, but i help any 1 if i can, the ck works fine for my when launching true the shortcut, so tat post was not a waist after all,

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the size of the downloaded instsllsetup.exe?

the "BethesdaNetLauncher_Setup.exe" I downloaded from Beth.net is 7.22mb. I know you don't want to get into my system and I understand. I am however trying to figure this out for myself. (again I don't expect you to fix this for me) so I wiped my games, my steam, and am re-installing everything to the root of my C: drive, to see if that sorts every thing out.

should be 12.594kb like here, I have all versions to date, as time progressed, it got smaller, My copy might be a dev copy

size.jpg

Edited by Purr4me

I have my Backup copy stored in my cloud on line? Legally I can't share it, it's listed as 300.92MB

The only thing that might be the cause is the equipment being scanned, your on a MAC and the web sit scanner knows that so it installs the data that is compatible with that system...who knows?

Rules are in place that prevents me from sharing what I have.

Edited by Purr4me

I took part in the Ckit Beta so I had started with the first version of the launcher. It had always installed in my game folder so maybe it is a hardware thing. Like I said this isn't the first time I've had issues even though I'm running windows natively and not on some emulator.

I took part in the Ckit Beta so I had started with the first version of the launcher. It had always installed in my game folder so maybe it is a hardware thing. Like I said this isn't the first time I've had issues even though I'm running windows natively and not on some emulator.

what I will do is 2 things.

1. I'll load a hard drive that has no Bethesda software on it and login to their site, download the program and test it for contents.
  2. It requires steam to be installed so I'll install steam and copy my game to it from the usb drive, update it and test it.

If I get the same results as you do? I'll show the results and the install logs.

If I am able to get My results, I'll do the same---either way you will get a full report.

If I am unable to get my results on current distributions? I'll make arrangements on steam directly to you that way, log you on to my cloud drive and you pick what you want.

Understand, I use a wireless HP device for my phone to connect to the internet, and all web sites pick me up as a cell, not A PC.

I also use an IoT device the size of a thumb drive with windows 10 64bit Embedded as a boot device and the sites pick it up as a cell phone "Android OS"

Because of this, I know the MAC pc's are also known to the site servers and you are distributed software made to be compatible with that hardware.

what you need is a windows derivative software package by passing the scan. That can only be done by hand. Linux OS too.

Android gets sent to the shelter web page on first connect so I know all of this is fact.

results when your not logged in , this takes place:

Bethesda_net_Launcher_Primary_setup.jpg

secondary.jpg

estemated_size_2.jpg

Big program :happy:

Because I was NOT logged in, this download fails every time. This started from the saved download package and Not triggered from the web site 'Bethesda" , so you need to start this from their site while being logged in both systems with a full legit copy of the steam application install in order for this to install, if you are NOT logged in and all criteria is not met, this does fail.

When you are logged in and thru the browser or in game, this completes and all the software is installed properly, you end up with what I have, the full editor with all the bells and whistles.

you can not work around this. The current qualifying setup is windows 10 any bit version. you can not have any Antivirus running becasue windows 10 security will delete files on install. it's that simple. this ends my report.

kitty

Edited by Purr4me