Real 1st Person view (WIP)

3AMt

Oh well sounds like you put quite a lot of effort into this. I can't imagine the pain when you are testing this and things don't work as planned, i know i freaked out when i attempted to morph a skinny _0 mesh to a big _1 my screen was filled with stretched faces xD

I think i will try this one out when im done with my mod, nowa days im only ingame if im testing something..the downside of modding i guess.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be an idiot... but this mod is THE BEST STUFF, I would be so happy after buying the game if the developers would have thought about this mod you are making :dance: :dance:

Dont know anything of modding Skyrim, but some of C++ and general programming language, if I can help someway else than endorsing/voting tellme.

THANKS MAN! 8) 8)

I really like this mod and I can't tell you how long I've been looking for something like this, thanks so much for making this! I'm still uninstalling it though, for now, because of the aiming pointer and health bar, as well as the compass, do not appear at all. It kind of screws you up for when you want to play, so I'd put that as a higher priority then to able to see your feet :P. Anyways I can't wait for it to be playable!!!!!!!!!! Of all the 50+ mods I downloaded, yours is my favorite!

I really like this mod and I can't tell you how long I've been looking for something like this, thanks so much for making this! I'm still uninstalling it though, for now, because of the aiming pointer and health bar, as well as the compass, do not appear at all. It kind of screws you up for when you want to play, so I'd put that as a higher priority then to able to see your feet :P. Anyways I can't wait for it to be playable!!!!!!!!!! Of all the 50+ mods I downloaded, yours is my favorite!

I really don't think that the problems with the compass etc. are caused by the mod, it could only be a compatibility problem with one of your other mods!

Edited by 3AMt

I really don't think that the problems with the compass etc. are caused by the mod, it could only be a compatibility problem with one of your other mods!

Actually, I discovered that the mod replaced a previously modded skeleton, which bugged my HUD and removed it completely. I just reloaded my backup files and it works now. Also, if ever anyone else gets a problem with this, I suggest trying the "immersive hud" mod, my friend had the same problem and it worked for him, but not for me :(

Anyways, I guess I'll just wait for the fixed release to come out (after all, I'm the sneaky archer type of player, so it would kind of suck for now) but you definitly got my vote and endorsement, thx for bring the mod up! Good luck modding, I would help, but I really don't know a thing :P

Forgot to backup and can't find any of the files on google so could someone please put up the vanilla, un-modded Meshes folder to download so I can play Skyrim again. Thanks

Just remove the meshes folder.

Vanilla has no mesh folder, its all hidden in the bsa.

Also, start using a mod manager, you will save your self a bunch of head ache.