The Why FO4 Totally Sucks Pants Party

PocketKnife256

1. Super Mutant Overhaul + Increased Spawns + WBO + Impervious Power Armor (DT) + Survival Options

You leveled up to 200 or something really stupid crazy endgame OP, and needed to make adjustments to keep it interesting, only you ended up making Super Mutants 10,000 times more deadly than Mart's Mutant Mod did several years ago. Whoops F*** It, The Raiders Killed You Anyway.

2. CBBE + Looks Menu Compendium + The entire community library of CBBE clothing/armor + Looks Mirror + Shower Mod

You have a second and third job which boil down to playing dress up for several hours at the beginning of each day. You could totally get something important done if you were not such a roleplay doll "ALL THE F***ING TIME" lol. Don't forget you have to take a shower and eat/drink/sleep.

3. Piper. Yeah. Just Piper. Why? Because, Reasons.

4. There was this one time several months ago you enabled ammunition count/use on NPC's and a Raider came up to you only to haymaker punch you in the middle of the face, to which you did a backflip in death off the edge of a cliff. Then you just never fully recovered from the whole matter.

5. Just because you had to start the same game over 6,000 times since launch for various reasons.

6. All those people that left the game faster than they flocked to it.

7. You Tube Spoilers

8. Grumpy People

9. Hundreds of days. Thousands of hours. You still haven't seen all that much of the FO4.

10. The 100Gb of mod content the game needs, but the dozens of hours you lack to install it.

I see you just couldn't complain about Fallout 4 without also making snarky remarks about mods and your displeasure(and assumption) on how people play the game. Then you try deflection of points 1-2 through points 3-10.

Edited by Lisselli

Game has it's weak points (such as not being really fallout). Mods have nothing to do with that, and your complaint of mods sucks more than this post you made.

Edited by Ethreon

You left out a couple of points:

11. Childish ingrates who do not appreciate Bethesda's hard work in creating a game of this magnitude.

12. Selfish attacks against the modders who create increased content for themselves and then freely share their work with others in the online community.

Yes it does have some shortcomings in my opinion. But it's going to take me quite a while to see all of it this world. A noble effort on Bethesda's part. Just make the whole settlement thingy optional and I'd be as happy as a frog sitting down to tea. Okey, I'm done.

The Rabbit

You left out a couple of points:

Â

11. Childish ingrates who do not appreciate Bethesda's hard work in creating a game of this magnitude.

12. Selfish attacks against the modders who create increased content for themselves and then freely share their work with others in the online community.

Â

Yes it does have some shortcomings in my opinion. But it's going to take me quite a while to see all of it this world. A noble effort on Bethesda's part. Just make the whole settlement thingy optional and I'd be as happy as a frog sitting down to tea. Okey, I'm done.

Â

Â

The Rabbit

Regarding the "Settlement thing" it's sort of optional in that you do however much you want to do. At County Crossing I only have 4 settlers in my current playthrough and at Vault 88 10 settlers who pretty much just sleep in the cavern because I couldn't be bothered with the work of constructing a Vault all over again.

If you tell me who the person is that held a gun to your head

and forced to buy the game, download mods against your will,

and install said mods for a game you ended up hating, yet were

forced to play, and subjected you to the "Clockwork Orange"

treatment to view the spoiler vids, I will hunt them down so

you may enact your revenge upon them....

Lisselli - It's a "Pants" party. Everybody is coming. Nice wording, I liked 'snarky, displeasure, & assumption' Allow me to join in with "presumptuous" & "pretentious" /burp Though I need to buy a dictionary, admittedly, if we're going to have a word party in the pants party. Though, you need a list of 10 things, funny/serious & good/bad to stay at the pants party. Wording, eh, though, totally up to us.

Ethreon - 10 reasons why I suck at the pants party. It doesn't work, but I'll allow it. I thought it was cool you didn't have to even list the 10 reasons. A nonchalant implication in utter coolness that this OP sucks, and we are so cool that it wasn't necessary to even list them. The food table is over there. I'd go straight to the meat section if I were you. Gobble Gobble Gobble, Num Num Num.

Rabbit 51 - I liked the 'Okey' part /burpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Roentgens - You're right, it was just a joke icebreaker conversation starter post. ROFL, endgame is a fashion show! I feel better about it now that you mentioned it. I'll try to dress appropriately. ZOMG LOL BTW XD

TheGadget1945 - I have a suspicion that the Gadget ticks, or at least should be ticking. It sounds like a good bead on things, so it should tick. "But Doctor, it should tick!"

Malachi Delacot - What did it take to make 8,894 posts? 12 years? The rest I'll just have to look at it more, hope it soaks in. Insanity, you mean like clinical insanity? Society hasn't been all that nice to the mentally ill over the last 200 years or so. What I find interesting about it, is that nothing really changed that much. Haldol & sedatives right in the butt cheek. Then the echo of a PA system constantly calling out for "Dr. Strong". LOL "Dr Strong, please come to the pants party".

I see. It's a wannabe troll. Go back to your cave please.

Aw.... give the troll a chance to come up with something better.

So far, it shows more talent at crying than at trolling....