ArtKing and Death_Penalty's Rules for RP-ing...

ArtKing1239

Example:

Instead of: "the dremora lord came out of nowhere and attacked the Nord"

Try this: "The Dremora Lord leapt from nowhere, brandishing a deadric katana. It rushed at the Nord with great speed, and made slashing blows across the Nord's chest and forearms."

slashing blows across the nord's chest!!!! <_< :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *laughed until he had a stroke* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

those rules and tips seem pretty sound, but i have something to add, which may already be up there because i didnt take the time to read it :lol:

THINK when you type, when the dark blight story was going on, someone typed " he fell into the odai river and the current carried him north to ghostgate"

north? how the hell does the odai run north

THINK! ppl

thank you

it doesent thats the point, the odai runs south, not north, it does not go to ghostgate

something else i d like to add

They're definitely needed.. I haven't seen a single rp here brought to a successful conclusion. Most fizzle out after a few pages. -- Sol'Kanar

on other boards i ve been on, only a select few MODERATORS could actually post new stories and roleplaying threads, this kept the number of fizzled out stories to a minimum and forced ppl to make do and create with what they've got. i know alot of ppl would rise up in arms against this, but it may be worth considering

Hey Artking, Nothing against these rules only that I'm from Belgium.

I can understand every word your writing but I do still make a lot af mistakes writing english myself.

I can assure you that I am practicing this. So don't kick me because I make grammar mistakes.

And if you do have a problem with this, no offense but f*ck you(only if you have somthing against it).

I would like to see you writing something in Dutch.

Hope you understand this.

Greetings :ph34r: Paddo :ph34r:

P.S.: -Just add the rules that anyone has to respect above the story itself, if anyone ignores it you know you can't trust him/her and that turns out bad in the future for them( not being allowed in any of the stories)

-I to would find it pretty stupid if someone f*cks up a game by being unrealistic(in the concept of morrowind of course)

-Oh, I forgot,..... I bet my life on it that everyone of you has had a second chance.

Give the people who made a mistake in the past a chance to try to regain our trust.