[WIP] Sexy Maids of Skyrim

EnterSevenSeven

An example. In version 1.4.2, for example, 700 lines. In 1.4.3 of 701. The program assigns the interpreter id of each row, and because of the difference in the number of shifts id. Because of this, the substitution of the old old translation - shifted the text itself. As a result, NPC called "wardrobe" and the like.

If new rows to assign more EDID they fit into the end of the sorting and can be hidden.

Then the ID will be assigned correctly.

I hope so understandable. I do not know how best to explain :)

PS translating the program SSL

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I've been following your work since SMC. Can't say I love to wait, but knowing you work, I'm definitely willing to wait :biggrin: , I'll keep an eye so I don't miss any updates. Keep up the good work!!!,

Played through Episode 1 again...still loving it. I do have a question though. Are you going to make the maids (*cough* Kasia *cough*) compatible with the new Hearthfire expansion? Where you make your own house and can adopt kids etc. Would make an interesting dynamic I think.

Thank you.

Played through Episode 1 again...still loving it. I do have a question though. Are you going to make the maids (*cough* Kasia *cough*) compatible with the new Hearthfire expansion? Where you make your own house and can adopt kids etc. Would make an interesting dynamic I think.

I'm going to try to make a revision of the current maid system in Ep. II so that the player can place maids in a custom house. It won't use the standard menu so it would require a dialogue option to have Kasia stay in the current location after having her follow the player.

------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I've reached the final quest. This one may take the longest, but after that, all that's left is one more Kasia mini-quest and additional scripting for Kasia so she can become a standard follower with combat capabilities. Finally, there will be some time needed to polish the episode as best as possible before release. After SMSMQ06 is completed, I'll have a much better idea for a general release date, but as of now, an early to mid-October release seems the most likely.

There is an urgent need for a modeller to help create two statues for Episode II. Any skill level would be fine as long as the statues are given a basic texture in the end. If you are interested, please contact me via PM.

Edited by Enter_77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find those unvoiced chars won't move their mouth when they speak.

Is your mod compatible with this? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14884

Silent voice files are currently packaged with the mod so they will override that mod's features unless they are removed manually.

I'm planning on making silent voice files an optional install in v2 so that mod can be compatible.

Edited by Enter_77

I couldn't help playing through Episode 1...again. You see how good you made your mod? I'm addicted.

On a side note, while it was great to FINALLY hear Kasia's voice, I noticed that some of her lines are unvoiced. For instance the entire conversation just before the final showdown of this Episode (as to not make spoilers). As well as idle conversation, like when she's following you and you try to talk and she just says no. No voice there either.

Was this intentional, to be added in the future, or am I finding a bug here?

I couldn't help playing through Episode 1...again. You see how good you made your mod? I'm addicted.

On a side note, while it was great to FINALLY hear Kasia's voice, I noticed that some of her lines are unvoiced. For instance the entire conversation just before the final showdown of this Episode (as to not make spoilers). As well as idle conversation, like when she's following you and you try to talk and she just says no. No voice there either.

Was this intentional, to be added in the future, or am I finding a bug here?

That's normal. Only 244/390 of her lines have been voiced. The VA was unable to finish the rest and may not be returning.