Proofed Facts about Skyrim

PrometheusV

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Facts forgotten from lore or refused to be brought back up for many of several score reasons...

1: Why drink falmer blood. There are no young Saber cats or happy saber cats. It sems its a lonely saber cat world.

2: Ysgramor's spoon is proof he ate quiche.

3: Everyone wears a chastity belt. Whenever your Carl walks up from behind and "pushes" you hear an audible "Owwww"

4: Hair is impervious to fire. Fire is impervious to water. Water is impervious to physics.

5: No-one bests an orc, except anyone fighting the orc.

6: 4 Kajiits walking down the road can unpack from their pockets a small city

7: The Skyrim Currior GPS system is impecable

8: 12 great axes, 8 two handed swords, 14 pieces of armor and 51 chunks of ore is not encumbered... 12 Axes, 8 two handed swords, 14 pieces of armor, 51 chunks of ore and 1 butterfly wing is.

9: Theres only 1 college. Being a bandit was probably a better choice for you.

10: A 12 ounce bottle of mead costs more then 4 times its weight in gold.

11: Even though theres an orc stronghold sitting on an ebony mine, no one knows what ebony is until you reach 20th level. Then, even the Draugr figure it out.

12: The Dwemer shared the 7 forks.

13: Statues that have their gemstone eyes plucked out, bleed.

14: Bears have ESP

15: only 2 words about mud crabs : Zoom Zoom

Edited by Brandy_123

I could go on all day with this, but I'll just list twenty.

1) Have you seen the dogs in Skyrim? They're Irish Wolfhounds. Irish. Wolfhounds.

2) Foxes are your friends. Follow them and they'll lead you to interesting, and possibly profitable, places.

3) People in Skyrim (except for the Dovakiin) are psychic. Guards automatically know if you've committed a crime in their hold (and only in their hold), and know exactly how good you are at everything you do, and if you have Azura's Star stashed away, hidden, in your backpack. Ordinary citizens know if you just caught Rockjoint only five minutes ago.

4) Eorland Graymane is the best smith in Skyrim? Since when? I've been churning out better gear since I reached level 20.

5) I'm a werewolf. Yeah. I have hair growing out of my ears. Yeah. I'm a flipping Khajiit, you moron! And, no, I don't smell like a wet dog! And those are not my dogs howling in Jorvaskr, so don't blame me for it.

6) Ever wonder what mannequins do when you aren't around? Ever wonder why they aren't always in the same poses (or even places) as when you left them? Be afraid. Be very afraid.

7 ) All wild animals in Skyrim have advanced freediving certifications and can breath underwater for an unlimited time.

8 ) Skyrim has portable bathrooms all over the place. They're called "buckets".

9) In a Nordic burial site that has been inaccessible for ages until the Dovakiin figures out how to get in you will find a plethora of modern equipment, including Imperial armor and weapons and ... gold coins minted by the Empire.

10) See #9 but substitute "Dwemer ruin" for "Nordic burial site"

11) Leather made from a pelt weighs more than the pelt did.

12) In Skyrim you can mine Ebony (a wood) and Corundum (aluminum oxide -- i.e., ruby and sapphire, among other minerals), and make metal ingots out of both of them.

13) The only Khajiit allowed within a walled city is the Dovakiin -- even before anyone, including him/herself, is aware of this fact.

14) In spite of the inevitability of final, true death, a dragon will fight to the death with the Dovakiin, even if just within a hair's breadth of dying ... unless, of course, he happens to get sidetracked by the random fox or chicken.

15) It takes an entire silver or gold ingot to smith a single silver or gold ring. Really?

16) To sharpen a sword on the grindstone you need a "bit of metal", meaning an entire ingot. Really?

17) You improve a bow by sharpening it on grindstone? Really?

18) You make hide and leather armor at the forge? Really?

19) You can't make arrows. Nobody can make arrows. They come from the infinite supply of arrows that people magically have. Unless, of course, that person is the Dovakiin.

20) Have you seen mushrooms in Skyrim? They grow under water. Under. Water.

Edited by RedRavyn