Your most ridiculous fight

CalibanX

either epic or just a fuster cluck from the depths of Oblivion was my battle with Krosis on my paladin. For some odd reason Bethesda coded him to float backwards infinitely if you're melee with him so needless to say with me hopping down the mountainface and him floating along (thank god for full Block perk tree and Elemental Defense :sweat: ) we got as far as Whiterun when a Blood Dragon, 2 bears and a frost troll decided to join the fun.

After 30 minutes of bashing, running, healing, kiting and charging (two handed spec with Charge and Skullcrusher) I had a dead dragon priest, blood dragon, 2 bears, a frost troll and just his own kicks a nameless Conjurer from the Ritual Stone at my feet. Had about 20% health left, no potions, no magicka so I waited a little to let my health/magicka regen when a nameless DB assassin came at me. surprisingly I didnt die but it felt like the whole damn game declared war on me :wallbash:

Level 20 mage, meeting my first dragon priest.

A nice 25 minute casting. I had 0 mana, so I dodged, waited, casted 1 spell, rinse and repeat for 500 more times.

Your most ridiculous fight

it would have to be my first time playing skyrim i was level 11 at that time and i started a chain quest called

forbidden legends

there is one specific level here where you have to fight 3 draug lord(archer) you have to understand at this level i am only wearing hide armors so i pretty much got raped here for almost an hour i tried everything and this was on adept difficulty(lol) i felt like crying and so pissed gave up eventually and rolled to an earlier save and skipped.

i finished this quest at level 30's with full smithing and enchanting after a couple of days later then i realized that i haven't got to the worst part of this quest yet so uhmm i`m glad i decided to skip this quest and came back with full upgraded gears lol

This may not sound so bad, but I was playing my sword and board warrior on the first imperial legion quest and as soon as I entered the fort I was was fighting a bandit boss and two other high level bandits all wielding two handed axes.

Any time I got withij range of two of them it was instant death by double power attack in a tiny room. there's no telling how many times I failed...