The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Article and a great mod too.

I've found that if you download the CBBE mod from the Skyrim side of Nexus and then, switching the NMM to Skyrim SE, you can load the CBBE mod (as in "add mod from file") into the Skyrim SE NMM to get it working.

Once activated in the NMM (and going through the options) and loading up Skyrim SE and it had worked. CBBE in SE :)

Tried this with other mods such as craftable torches etc and after getting them into the Skyrim SE NMM, booting up the game and looking the main menu "mods" area to see they were enabled, Skyrim SE is even more enjoyable.

Edited by Laton101

"To me, it seems strange to be offended by nudity" okay but... "while at the same time being completely fine with, say, dismembering corpses for fun" WTF Caliente i enjoy his stuff but the last part is f***ed up! not cool sounds like a maniac or didn't i understand something right correct me if i'm wrong

Edited by xZShoTzzz93Zx

In response to post #45417725.

xZShoTzzz93Zx wrote:

"To me, it seems strange to be offended by nudity" okay but... "while at the same time being completely fine with, say, dismembering corpses for fun" WTF Caliente i enjoy his stuff but the last part is f***ed up! not cool sounds like a maniac or didn't i understand something right correct me if i'm wrong

Well put!!

In response to post #45417725. #45418015 is also a reply to the same post.

xZShoTzzz93Zx wrote:

RadoGamer wrote: Well put!!

your reading it out of context.

He merely stated that he found it strange that people who are offended by Nudity have no problem with violence.

Americans for example show very little nudity on tv but you can't go 10 minutes without some form of violent act being portrayed. However, most of Europe tends to go the other way. They are ok with nudity but Avoid the violence. So knockers and knickers everywhere but showing blood is bad unless its a different color than real blood...etc.

In response to post #45417725. #45418015, #45419245 are all replies on the same post.

xZShoTzzz93Zx wrote:

Nefim wrote: your reading it out of context.

He merely stated that he found it strange that people who are offended by Nudity have no problem with violence.

Americans for example show very little nudity on tv but you can't go 10 minutes without some form of violent act being portrayed. However, most of Europe tends to go the other way. They are ok with nudity but Avoid the violence. So knockers and knickers everywhere but showing blood is bad unless its a different color than real blood...etc.

Yeah I don't think you understand. He said it seems strange for people who play Skyrim, where you're fine dismembering and seeing death, but not being ok with seeing a naked body.

In response to post #45417725. #45418015, #45419245, #45419410 are all replies on the same post.

xZShoTzzz93Zx wrote:

Nefim wrote: your reading it out of context.

FunkyLeorox wrote: Yeah I don't think you understand. He said it seems strange for people who play Skyrim, where you're fine dismembering and seeing death, but not being ok with seeing a naked body.

@Nefim, @FunkyLeorox ok im sorry thanks for telling me that. i think my english isn't good enough but i could think of something like that. also can i delete this post ?